Skin installer hanging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin installer hanging

I'm throwing this out to a wider audience (as there's some very clever people out there). I've tried installing the Elite lite 1.5 installer. It keeps hanging at installing general.ini (35%). Can anyone give me information that may lead to the problem?

I'm using XP Pro and had the same problem with the Elite lite version 1 installer too. Am I missing a Windows required file?

Cheers,
    Dave
    Vauxhall Astra SXi Car PC installed.

Sounds crazy, but Try restarting the computer. This has happened with many people with the DigitalFX installer as well. Usually a reboot solves it. After you reboot, make sure not to run RR till after you run the installer, just in case it is a DLL or other file in use.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post
      Sounds crazy, but Try restarting the computer. This has happened with many people with the DigitalFX installer as well. Usually a reboot solves it. After you reboot, make sure not to run RR till after you run the installer, just in case it is a DLL or other file in use.
      Thanks mate. A reboot cured it. I'm sure I'd already tried this .

Thanks again,
      Dave
      Vauxhall Astra SXi Car PC installed.

Comment

Working...
      X