general.ini error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• general.ini error

i am not sure what i am doing wrong. i am trying to create a new one and get a run time error for the general.ini
    2009 Volkswagon Tiguan
    Custom Built Carpc, Only way to go

Originally posted by brianteel View Post
    i am not sure what i am doing wrong. i am trying to create a new one and get a run time error for the general.ini
    Can u post the one you made ?
    Can u post a screenshot of the error you get ?
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

i can not even create one. i go to skin edititor, file then create. then i get the error
      2009 Volkswagon Tiguan
      Custom Built Carpc, Only way to go

Comment

Just open it in notepad and modify the file then save as select all files and name it general.ini. Why do you need a new one?

Comment

Originally posted by brianteel View Post
          i can not even create one. i go to skin edititor, file then create. then i get the error
          Sounds like a bug from the skin editor, please copy general.ini from another skin into the folder of the skin you want to create, then edit the height/width settings in it manually -- this only has to be done once.
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
          X