question with elite skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question with elite skin

Im using the elite skin for my new setup and when I booted up my carpc the skin does not fill the entire screen. im guessing its the resolution, i tried multiple resolutions and nothing is making it fit. what am I doing wrong??

Thanks!

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-r...ml#post1269431
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

When installing the skin, make sure to select the correct resolution. There is a option as to what version you would like to install. Select either 800*480 / 16:9 widescreen or 800*600 / 4:3 screen. The 800*600 will stretch the skin to fill your screen.
      My Skins: eLite Lite || eLite Streamline || eLite Wings

Comment

Where can I select that? Because when I was installing the skin I do not remember it asking me what resolution I would like?

Lets say im wrong, which I probably am, my memory is horrible, Can I change it after it has been installed?

Thanks!

Comment

Just read everything about how to change the resolution from 480 to 600

Question though, if I wanted to use it at designed resoltion the 480, how would I go about making my screen that resolution. 600 is the biggest I have in the settings??

Thanks!

Comment

I think it's general.ini, can't remember. The resolution is stored in there, had to change it here myself as well. For some reason my 16:9 Xenarc screen defaults to 800x600 and I can't change it. So I install the 16:9 version on my 16:9 screen and it looks like trash. I got to edit it back to 4:3 and it looks good. Stupid Xenarc.
            Ampie Case
            2.5" Hard Drive 80GB Samsung 5400RPM
            256 MB DDR2 PC5400
            Xenarc 700TSV - VGA Monitor
            Intel D945GCLF Motherboard
            M2-ATX-HV

2005 Honda Civic

Comment

Originally posted by Maheriano View Post
              I think it's general.ini, can't remember. The resolution is stored in there, had to change it here myself as well. For some reason my 16:9 Xenarc screen defaults to 800x600 and I can't change it. So I install the 16:9 version on my 16:9 screen and it looks like trash. I got to edit it back to 4:3 and it looks good. Stupid Xenarc.
              How do you edit it back to 4:3??

Comment

Originally posted by djurchicprelude View Post
                How do you edit it back to 4:3??

Check this post:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-r...ml#post1260473
                My Skins: eLite Lite || eLite Streamline || eLite Wings

Comment

Working...
                X