Moso_classic skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moso_classic skin

I am new user Its no smooth . I not good photoshopBut I like RR I share for you to test it . This skin for foobar player pluginI modify from elite lite skin by Mr.suavecitoThank youneed-RR MediaArt plugin-RR Extention plugin
    Attached Files
    Last edited by anuchit; 03-10-2013, 03:31 AM.

Nice work, thanks for sharing
    New Car PC Build list in progress

Comment

Very nice job, i have a problem with your rar file who are corrupted !

Comment

Ok.. Please download again I update link..

Comment

Originally posted by anuchit View Post
          Ok.. Please download again I update link..
          Thanks I try asap

Comment

Alright I'm game. PM me!
            HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Just a quick cursory play with this today. I'm most impressed with the full screen vis,the clean look and smooth transitions. I'm most disappointed with the backgrounds skin not supporting the "backgroundpath" variable as was standardized over a year ago.

A small issue I've found is in the Launch skin, it does not have a NEXT command for playing audio. The button expected to do it is now the nextapp command.

And the "shutdown.skin" needs to be renamed to "exit_menu.skin" and all references updated cause for those of us that use the ESC key to get to it - RR errors out with an error screen.
              HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

nice,
                what are you using for the obd?
                View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

Comment

I would like to try this skin with foobar player. Can you send me a copy to test.
                  Intel D945GCLF2, Lilliput 629GL-70NP, GTop MTK GPS, Road Runner, DFX4, Winamp 5.13+Console+VST->HotAudio DAC->NXS 400.4 + NXS400.2 DSP Amplifiers + DSP Software Processing->Dynaudio 340 3 Way Active

Comment

I'd have to agree too, that this has a nice clean look to it as well. Good Job!
                    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
                    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
                    Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
                    RRMedia
                    RRExtended
                    DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

looking good like it....yep nice well done..

like to try the new skin.....PM me please
                      thank you

Comment

Interesting, I'm going to try it. I wonder how good it is in daylight?
                        Worklogs: 08 Sequoia Platinum Carputer (In Progress!)
                        Skin: MetroSex on the Beach preview

07 Infiniti Fx35 (done!) & 06 Infiniti M35 (gone...)

Comment

I like it, very much! Love the way you can easily select a playlist.

I'd like a way to change/remove main menu buttons. I don't use GPS/NAV functions much. I'd like to see a Google Earth skin/button; but as it is it works great!

It does need a daylight version, IMHO. Instead of tacky silver, you could try some milky white, like those Infiniti Buttons perhaps?

Just an idea. You're doing a great job anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by RipplingHurst View Post
                            I like it, very much! Love the way you can easily select a playlist.

I'd like a way to change/remove main menu buttons. I don't use GPS/NAV functions much. I'd like to see a Google Earth skin/button; but as it is it works great!

It does need a daylight version, IMHO. Instead of tacky silver, you could try some milky white, like those Infiniti Buttons perhaps?

Just an idea. You're doing a great job anyway!
                            I'm sorry I never use Google Earth My country not have gprs or 3G over country.If I free time I comback to add it on skin

I'm new user not programmer I cannot made skin to changbutton like Elite lite skin Excutme.Its difficult command forme.

IMHO=mean? I am not good Eng. Thank you again for test myskin

daylight skin you mean this my example pic? If you Interest I PM you
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by anuchit View Post
                              I'm sorry I never use Google Earth My country not have gprs or 3G over country.If I free time I comback to add it on skin

I'm new user not programmer I cannot made skin to changbutton like Elite lite skin Excutme.Its difficult command forme.

IMHO=mean? I am not good Eng. Thank you again for test myskin

daylight skin you mean this my example pic? If you Interest I PM you
                              Thanks, and IMHO = in my humble opinion.

Yes, that's a good example of a daylight skin! I'm very interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X