Button visibility won't change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button visibility won't change

I'm butchering Carwings for my first skin. The graphics change in the skin editor. When I run RR the buttons function but the view is always the off state. When I select a button to change to an unaltered screen, the highlighting and down states work on those screens. I've deleted everything on the first screen except volume and mute buttons. Volume changes, mute works, no visual ques. My images are PNG files.

If you can, post a zip with your images+.skin file (or PM me if you don't want to post them here). It's hard to tell what could be without seeing them. One possible reason is if some of the files are in the wrong folder or could be on an incompatible format.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks for looking at it.
      Attached Files

Comment

You have found an interesting limitation of GDI+ here... you likely specified that your skin is 800x600 but your files are actually 801x600 -- this is causing the screens to fail updating correctly. I just resized your OFF PNG file (attached here) and it works now. I advise you to keep an extra attention to the image sizes because mismatches will at the least cause the layers to be miss-aligned.
        Attached Files
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks. I was wondering what stupid mistake I made.

Edit: Tried it at lunch. Resized images did the trick.

Comment

Working...
          X