RR Skin Editor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR Skin Editor?

Is the RR Skin Editor out of date by today's standards?
    It seems like a lot of the skins go far beyond simply mapping buttons over parts of a picture.

That and I can't get more than three clicks into doing something wth it before it crashes from a script error.

Try downloading it again. I only have a problem with crashing when I "x" out of the program and it asks if I want to save, which I do manually before closing.

Most things done are buttons or labels over the background. It is the command line that has the tricky stuff.

I use the editor to customize DFX, one of the most advanced skins, all the time.
    CAR: 2007 G35 Sport Coupe 5AT
    HARDWARE: Dell D630 w/ dock, internal 80G HD, internal 320G HD, Verizon Wireless Card, iBlue GM-2 GPS w/iGuidance, OBDPros w/DashCommand, Visteon HD Radio w/ Home Made Cable, Current Version of RR w/ DFX Skin. My Install.

Comment

Originally posted by drewbp View Post
      I use the editor to customize DFX, one of the most advanced skins, all the time.

"one of the most advanced skins"... and which other skin(s) fall into this category? I believe the correct statement would be "the most advanced skin for RR"
      RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
      Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
      Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
      RRMedia
      RRExtended
      DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

Originally posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
        "and which other skin(s) fall into this category? I believe the correct statement would be "the most advanced skin for RR" "
        Well I felt like I would need to have some experience with at least one other skin to be able to say that DFX is "the most advanced". And since I have no experience, and feel I need no experience with any other skin, I did not feel qualified to call DFX "the most advanced". LOL
        CAR: 2007 G35 Sport Coupe 5AT
        HARDWARE: Dell D630 w/ dock, internal 80G HD, internal 320G HD, Verizon Wireless Card, iBlue GM-2 GPS w/iGuidance, OBDPros w/DashCommand, Visteon HD Radio w/ Home Made Cable, Current Version of RR w/ DFX Skin. My Install.

Comment

Working...
        X