Browsing Backgrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browsing Backgrounds

I'm trying to browse my background images in the same way as "browse by cover" works, but for some reason all I see are "media.gif" images rather than thumbnails of the images in the folder - even though RR see the correct folder - as shown be the correct filenames in this screen cap ...

I have tried this with both "show icons" on and off. Running latest RR on Win 7.

Here is the skin code for the list ...

/, List Box
    S01,80,65,550,460,0,0,0,255,255,255,255,255,255,25 5,255,255,0,0,0,255,255,128,TRUE,16,"Calbri"
    /, Directory Format
    SD,02,02,150,150,"$BACKGROUNDSPATH$","*.jpg",0

any suggestions ??
    Attached Files
    -------------------------------
    The TEKNIK Family ... Teknik 1 & Teknik 2, Teknik T-3, Teknik v4.0, Teknik-X.

As is, you would have to put each image in a folder with the name of the image, and make sure the image would be matching the coverimage setting -- the same way you'd be browsing album arts in the music browser. Then you'd also have to make your "select/apply" button go into the folder and use the image inside of it.

Making it display the images from the same folder is going to require some changes in RR, nothing hard, just has to be done.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Would be a cool feature, f.ex. a picture browser .

Comment

thanks for the pointers Guino ...

indeed this would be a nice feature to have in RR , perhaps it culd be aeed to a "wishlist" of future enhancments.

Comment

Originally posted by Valheru View Post
          thanks for the pointers Guino ...

indeed this would be a nice feature to have in RR , perhaps it culd be aeed to a "wishlist" of future enhancments.
          Make you wish here. (as Mitch keeps telling me every time I request something in a release thread)

RideRunner Wishing Well

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
            Make you wish here. (as Mitch keeps telling me every time I request something in a release thread)

RideRunner Wishing Well
            HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

wish made ... lol !

Comment

Working...
              X