Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New skin for roadrunner

UPDATE: All pictures are now on page 2

started making a new skin a couple of hours ago...
    u guys gotta help me out here... is it yukki as hell or is it cool enough.
    havent done the submenus yet but they are comming

and since RR uses mpc for both dvd and avi, i saw no reason in putting both in there just the dvd player.. as long as there's no dvd in the dvdrom u can choose ordinary avi or mpeg files

so give me some feedback.. im heading to bed now so i'll check it in the morning
    Food goes in here..... that's right ... mmmmm

This looks awesome. Looks real clean. Volume buttons are very large though and the other music controls smaller. personally i think you're gonna use the forward, back, etc controls more than the volume controls. So maybe switch those if possible/diserable.
    There ain't no need to cry. Time's up. It's time to die....

Comment

Looks promising. It only needs space for time, date and temperature.

Comment

Looks good so far! What about the other buttons (apps, skin and gamma).
        It's the cake having/eating thing.

Comment

Looks good , but he grey background color with the Lilliput and sun that it beats above it becomes in the daytime invisible, better choosing another color.
          This and one of the principal problems,it useless a goodskin if is not seen in the daytime ( this is a problem for a lot of people) I would say to use great botton and well visible proper for touchscreen.

Is important add to space for date,time and tamper.

Mauri

Comment

Wow cool lovin those big buttons mayube you can make then wider as there is some space on the sides also you can put the gamma buttons on the bottom.
            www.vortexleather.com

Comment

this looks really cool let me know if there's any extra features you'd like to add... Flash is comming regardless of what.. haha
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
              "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

im up again... the reason why i didnt put apps in there is because .... i never use it
                i have a 15" lcd monitor in the trunk so every i need to really adjust or do something besides music and stuff i use that one
                but other than that im working on making the play controls bigger and adding time + date and temp on it.
                i'll include gamma and skin later.... and see what i can figure out with apps without it
                ruining the design
                thought about the the background too so the buttons will be more visible in sunlight
                i'll check it out

Comment

the progress
                  it's comming there.... havent had much more than a couple of hours since yesterday so this is it so far

also did mixer and skin screen
                  i decided not to include the apps section
                  since i never use it myself.

Main menu
                  pic deleted by myself

Comment

music player
                    pic deleted by myself

Comment

video player
                      pic deleted by myself

Comment

Originally posted by holistic
                        music player
                        How about placing some of the buttons on the size so the playlist is slightly longer or make it wider?
                        www.vortexleather.com

Comment

In the external app and GPS screen would be good to have volume + song < >

Like the skin, think it looks ACE!
                          Ford Focus MP3 : www.stevieg.org/carpc Blog Updated 29 January 2009!
                          Car PC Status: Complete - Undergoing Software Redevelopment

Comment

very nice...
                            Download Skin For FrodoPlayer 1.0.9

Comment

theres still gonna be some adjustments here and there
                              but this is the kinda the basics for it.... thought about the volume control in gps... think im gonna do that.... im still not sure im gonna implement apps... but if people really are up for it.. i'll do it

Comment

Working...
                              X