Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another classic brushed metal skin

http://www.southsearattan.dynu.com/c...RoadRunner.zip

The changes i made were mainly to the three screens shown above. I'm done skinning for now. Time to finish my install.
    my car: 2003 g35 coupe, 2.5ghz c2d cpu, gigabyte micro atx mb, dsatx
    wife's car: 2004 honda accord coupe 2.4ghz p4 cpu, asus micro atx mb, opus 150
    company car: 2006 chevy avalanche 2.0ghz p4 laptop, cnx p1900

I like how you mixed the brush metal with the lcd font...
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

thanks, i was trying to do something with the gamma button where it would load a small popup window with the 4 buttons. one for each of the 3 levels in gammacontrol and 1 for autogamma. is it possible to make a button perform and "EXIT" to return to the previous screen as well as a "RUN"? I'm trying to do a "RUN;D:\PROGRAM FILES\ROADRUNNER\GAMMACONTROL.EXE|/night /updateoff" but i also want to do an "EXIT" so that once the button is pressed, it will dim the screen, turn autogamma off and return to the previous screen. i guess the easy way to do this would be to add a 5th button to do the exit, but that requires an extra button press.

Comment

Good one!

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by kuo
          thanks, i was trying to do something with the gamma button where it would load a small popup window with the 4 buttons. one for each of the 3 levels in gammacontrol and 1 for autogamma. is it possible to make a button perform and "EXIT" to return to the previous screen as well as a "RUN"? I'm trying to do a "RUN;D:\PROGRAM FILES\ROADRUNNER\GAMMACONTROL.EXE|/night /updateoff" but i also want to do an "EXIT" so that once the button is pressed, it will dim the screen, turn autogamma off and return to the previous screen. i guess the easy way to do this would be to add a 5th button to do the exit, but that requires an extra button press.
          I can make something to do that.. would it help to make any command that is executed from a menu, hide the menu ? I have not added that thinking it could be useful, but I don't see how..
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

800 x 600 resolution, please!

Mauri

Comment

Originally posted by guino
              I can make something to do that.. would it help to make any command that is executed from a menu, hide the menu ? I have not added that thinking it could be useful, but I don't see how..
              don't worry about this. i'm sure you have much more important things you are working on.

i will work on an 800x600 after i finish the install i'm working on. will be another week or so before i can get to it.

Comment

updated to include scan button and gammacontrol menu to select day, night, or auto when pressing the day/night button. also moved the next button to bottom right of screen for easier navigation.

Comment

dammit, I gotta catch up now... j/k hehehehe..
                  Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

i thought i was just catching up with you. other than the weather button, i think everything i my skin is functional.

Comment

Originally posted by kuo
                      i thought i was just catching up with you. other than the weather button, i think everything i my skin is functional.
                      You can make the weather button call a new screen with a custom application embbeded to it (even I.E. if you want). I have seem people enbbeding programs in the launch screen for traffic and weather info. I was under the impression you were already doing that..
                      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

i have tried searching for a traffic/weather app. i found one thread where someone wrote an app for it, but now the link is dead? if anyone knows of a good weather and/or traffic app, let me know and i'll put it into the skin.

Comment

Working...
                        X