• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all skinners unite :)

just a thought.... all the skinners here on roadrunner
    just to get an idea exactly who we are and how many
    Food goes in here..... that's right ... mmmmm

Are we starting a resistance or something?
    It's the cake having/eating thing.

Comment

viva la resistance
      www.vortexleather.com

Comment

lol... no not yet... just thought it was nice to find out exactly who is skinning
        and then maybe later on make a place where all skins can be downloaded from

so people would always get it from the usual place instead of 4-5 different places

Comment

Originally posted by holistic
          lol... no not yet... just thought it was nice to find out exactly who is skinning
          and then maybe later on make a place where all skins can be downloaded from

so people would always get it from the usual place instead of 4-5 different places
          We just need to sticky a skin presentation thread and not allow any discussion in it. It should also be for complete skins only! That way there would be a place as you describe.

Comment

it's not possible to make a complete skin for RR u know that... even u keeps on adding new features

Comment

it's not possible to make a complete skin for RR u know that... even u keeps on adding new features
              Thats true, what I should have said is working skins, not previews of skins or skin concepts.

Comment

exactly.... i'll talk to frodo about getting a sub skin forum only for working skins

Comment

exactly.... i'll talk to frodo about getting a sub skin forum only for working skins
                  Yes, but who's gonna keep it clean (remove chit chat)?
                  Doesn't Guino admin. this sub-forum?
                  Anyway we already have a skin sub. We just need a sticky.

Comment

i'll take the cleaning job... got nothing else to do anyway

Comment

i'll take the cleaning job... got nothing else to do anyway
                      OK, ask frodo if you can moderate it. I'm sure there will be lots of questions posted in it that will need to be moved.

Comment

skinner here reporting for duty.....

Comment

I can make stickys... and clean up.. just don't know if I have the time to take on that.. I cannot make any new subs or anything.. I can only move/copy threads (one-by-one).
                          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I don't know if I can say that I'm a skinner yet... :P
                            The best option (for me) is to make available all the skins in the same place than Road Runner... so we could send the finished skin to guino, and he could upload all together to his web page. The forum is another alternative, yes, but it's more useful for previews, comments or suggestions when the work is "in progress".
                            PD.- Maybe some donations for web hosting and own domain? (don't try www.roadrunner.com )

Comment

Working...
                            X