Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Skin : French VW

Hi
    This is my first attempt with Photoshop : trying to make a Local Skin, totally matching my VW Dashboard Colors.
    I've worked on kuo and feb's PSDs, thank you both by the way !

nice
    Food goes in here..... that's right ... mmmmm

Comment

yep, this one is nice...

Comment

terrible la skin Larsen, tu pourras mettre le PSD en ligne quand tu l'auras finie stp?

Comment

I like the font you use Red LCD, will look nice with the dashboard of my car. Will you make the skin available?
          MII 6000; 256 MB; lilliput touchscreen; 40GB; bluetooth SE 68i; software still experimenting switched from mediacar to frodopayer, phonecontrol, destinator 3 (NM), and others.
          http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31991

Comment

The font is like the well known LCDDisplayGrid from the More Mods's Alpine skin, but it has the "accentuated" letters (יטא...) (BTW, how do you say that in real english ?)
            you can find it there :
            http://laurent.eckmul.org/repet.zip
            I'm still looking for a better one, I don't like the i, l, and j

The other is a LCD Font as there are lots of them on the net, I put it there for you too :
            http://laurent.eckmul.org/liquidcrystal.zip

I will release the skin when it will be finished, JPGs, and PSDs of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Larsen
              The font is like the well known LCDDisplayGrid from the More Mods's Alpine skin, but it has the "accentuated" letters (יטא...) (BTW, how do you say that in real english ?)
              you can find it there :
              http://laurent.eckmul.org/repet.zip
              I'm still looking for a better one, I don't like the i, l, and j

The other is a LCD Font as there are lots of them on the net, I put it there for you too :
              http://laurent.eckmul.org/liquidcrystal.zip

I will release the skin when it will be finished, JPGs, and PSDs of course.
              thanks for the info. Good luck with working on tour skin, I hope you will include skin for MM
              MII 6000; 256 MB; lilliput touchscreen; 40GB; bluetooth SE 68i; software still experimenting switched from mediacar to frodopayer, phonecontrol, destinator 3 (NM), and others.
              http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31991

Comment

Hi, I've been working on audio_player*.*, Trying to make it a little bit different from brushed metal.
                What do you think ?

With MilkDrop :

Comment

So you made iPod style instead... not very original

Comment

I was pretty sure someone would have said that...
                    In fact, I'm still searching a way to integrate RR's touchwheel without making it Ipod style, not easy...
                    Any suggestion ? I'm out of ideas for today...
                    Anyway, except the touchwheel, the rest of the skin is more VW style than Ipod Style, I think.

Comment

You can make any normal buttons on top of the touchwheel "area" -- you don't ever have to draw the touchwheel (if you don't want it to look it's there). The use of the touch "sourfaces" of the touchwheel is optional too (and don't have to be shown either), so you can pretty much leave the touchwheel somewhere while not "showing" you use it.. or by any means, you could simply add a touchwheel later (if wanted).
                      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks guino.
                        I Changed the left part : the touchwheel now is a virtual circle around the volume LCD indicator

I'll make a night skin, with all the white buttons and indicators glowing blue, as in the car.

Guino, when the song title is scrolling, the milkdrop animation is not smooth at all, neither in my car (EPIA M10000) nor in my house PC (P4 3GHz)...
                        I assume it's not a lack of power, maybe an option I didn't catch ?
                        Another thing : Is there a way to make the repeat button on the repeat indicator ? When I do that, the roll over stuff put the indicator back to OFF, instead of keeping it ON.
                        Thanks again.

Comment

There's no way to make a smooth scrolling text and still keep the milkdrop animation smooth, they're both time demanding and there's only one processor, there's no way for the processor to keep up with updating the VIS screen and the scroll screen -- they're both very graphical and very time demanding in nature -- this has nothing to do with processing power.
                          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Is there any news for this one?
                            Electricity is blue and it hurts...

Comment

Request to the owner...

Originally posted by jaripetteri View Post
                              Is there any news for this one?
                              Can I ask for a favor?

Can someone send me this skin of volswagen in english...I am new at this things and I can't find a skin with red color (font's) and with the volswagen logo. I am using Road Runner front-end...MCS

Many thanks... Madeira

[email protected]

ITX EPIA EN15000G (thanks to my friend)
                              1G DDR2
                              Sata2 300G
                              CTF 700 Touchscreen
                              more to came...;)

Cumps and best regards to all, `

;) Madeira

Comment

Working...
                              X