Nissan 350Z Skin ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan 350Z Skin ?

Can someone help me to get the Roadrunner NISSAN skin??? Thanks...
    Carputer: VIA M10000, 512 RAM, 40 GB HD, Morex 3677, Dropout regulator, Netgear WG111, XP Lite, DVD CDR, Xenarc TS.

Just download the full brushmetal skin from my site, then on the logos folder, copy the nissan.swf file as logo.swf in the main skin folder.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I can't find the file nissan.swf. Where is it?

Comment

I may need to update that logos folder... here's a link for the original post:
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...1&postcount=27
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks, I've got it!!!!!!

Comment

you should put this as a question or else everyone clicks thinking you made a 350z skin for rr
            Peep MY TYTE WHIP yo! It's got too many ill mods to list!

Comment

Ok, I changed the name from nissan.swf to logo.swf, and put that in my BMV2 folder, replacing the logo.swf file that existed there before. Now, nothing is happening when I open the editor, meaning that I cannot see the nissan logo in it.

Also, I tried saving the skin after renaming the nissan file and I can't find the skin file. Plz help!

Comment

to be able to see a flash file within the rrskineditor you HAVE to get profit's rrskineditor version. he has a post about it somewhre on the first or second page.
                replicant
                Audi A4 (flickr pics)

Comment

Working...
                X