Holistic

BFM

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Alumined Metal

Digital Graphite (not ready yet)

Food goes in here..... that's right ... mmmmm

it would be nice to have some way of knowing which version of RR each skin supports since each skin needs to be updated to include new features as Guino releases them.

Comment

hahaha... that's going to be hard to keep up with new features... even the BrushMetal I try to update doesn't have all the features..
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

yeah, all these metal brush skins are making me and my car crazy. I would also like to see an update for the red alpine skin which is getting outdated, hehe.

It would be great If the skinmakers could put a date behind the above links so that we all know when they were for the last time updated.

I'm using the updated brushed metal and the BFM skin because these seem to be the most recent ones I guess.

Comment

More Mods is updating his skins and we should have them some time soon...
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Not sure if anyone has ever used the alternative dashboards for the Xbox the one I use (AVALaunch) has an option to connect to a "skin server" and donload new skins + updates.

Can a similar thing be done for RR?
            System:
            256Mb, PIII 533 on a Hyph01 PCI sized mobo (Lan/Sound/GFX)
            M1-ATX PSU
            250GB Hdd

USB:
            Haicom GPS
            Belkin Wireless

Case:
            Installed in an old NTL box, (best thing for it)

Screen:
            LinITX 7"

Comment

sure, but so far we don't really have all that many complete skins yet...
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Surely that is the ideal time to start

All you would need is some webspace/bandwidth and put an xml file oup there and get the client to read it when you go in to the skins section

You would then be able to have some version and quality control. and all the skins would be in one place which is a massive plus from an end user point of view.

Just an idea....
                System:
                M1-ATX PSU
                250GB Hdd

USB:
                Haicom GPS
                Belkin Wireless

Case:

Screen:
                LinITX 7"

Comment

I have exchanged a few ideas with users about gathering all skins in one place.. haven't heard much about it lately.. but would be good to have a few good (finished) skins to display first.
                  Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Would be nice to have screenshots of them too! : )
                    2000 Sunfire build 100%, or is it ever really 100%?

Comment

Yeah thats understandable, but I have a feeling that this project will become huge and may even take over as being the #1 front end with the ammount of work you are putting in to it

Might be worth setting the foundations when you get a spare moment, keep up the great work
                      System:
                      M1-ATX PSU
                      250GB Hdd

USB:
                      Haicom GPS
                      Belkin Wireless

Case:

Screen:
                      LinITX 7"

Comment

I'm still building a webserver running in the co-lo at Zen internet in Rochdale (uk).
                        I've had some problems with apache for various reasons, but there should be several gig of available space on a very fast pipe sometime very soon.......
                        I've had lots on with work projects and doing networking certification, but i'll get a push on it.
                        Cat
                        Woot, or something.
                        Epia M10000 (less rubbish than the 800) :: LCD touchscreen
                        GPS :: 80G drive :: Not enough ram... Never enough..

Comment

Does RR have any 800x480 skins, or are they all 800x600?
                          Spent so far: $1,755
                          Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
                          CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
                          Don't mess with Texas.
                          It's not nice to pick on retards!

Comment

just edit the general.ini file for whatever skin you want to use, and set the showwidth/showheight to whatever you want it to be...

You can make skins of ANY size for RR and show them at ANY size you want. The original size varies according to the skinner's taste only.
                            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

psd's for the updated brushed metal is it some one have it?
                              ----------------------------------------
                              Http://www.zinknet.se
                              ----------------------------------------
                              Carweb 2.0 NOW FOR DOWNLOADING

Comment

Working...
                              X