Bushed Metal Launch Upd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushed Metal Launch Upd

Not sure if anyone else has pulished this but here's a quick update for the launch skin, Added OSK button

http://sjwaldock.com/launchupd.zip

EDIT:

Updated the file to show graphic of keyboard, looks a little better now.
    Attached Files

looks a little messy there are some dark lines in there that stand out also it would be better if it was a keyboard logo as most people don't know what OSK means.
    www.vortexleather.com

Comment

I know only a first try with photoshop I seriously haven't got the knack of it yet but I thought it was at least functional for now until somone can come up with somthing better.

Comment

the osk button is the least.. but still helpfull.. what we need most is a non-fullscreen OSK.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Is there any advance on this yet? I would love to be able to type numbers into a box in an external application I use?
          =======================================
          EPIA M10000, Kingston 256MB, 40G 2.5" HDD, 40G 3.5" HDD, LG slim CD/DVD,
          Customised Cubid 2699R, Xenarc 7" moulded in dash, Opus 90w, bu-303

Comment

If I get what you mean correctly this has already been done. The latest version of road runner will type into the last window with the focus.

Comment

yes... but you will still type "Blind" because there's no non-full-screen OSK yet.
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
              "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by sjwaldock
                Not sure if anyone else has pulished this but here's a quick update for the launch skin, Added OSK button

http://sjwaldock.com/launchupd.zip

EDIT:

Updated the file to show graphic of keyboard, looks a little better now.
                Hey sjwaldock,

Can I get the PSD for this?

G
                HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

yep sorry this is what I meant, I can get it into the correct box but it would be great if I could see that I was typing it into the correct box. I don't have photoshop here otherwise I would have a crack, will try in 2 weeks when I get home!
                  =======================================
                  EPIA M10000, Kingston 256MB, 40G 2.5" HDD, 40G 3.5" HDD, LG slim CD/DVD,
                  Customised Cubid 2699R, Xenarc 7" moulded in dash, Opus 90w, bu-303

Comment

Originally posted by GizmoQ
                    Hey sjwaldock,

Can I get the PSD for this?

G
                    No Probs

http://www.sjwaldock.com/launchupdpsd.zip

Comment

Working...
                    X