Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Attempt at a skin

* Pics Removed

Working on a completly new version of this skin to accomadate more people and more desires for a skin

Will be updated Soon -

-S

Audio player

Comment

External GPS

Comment

Just a follow up to give a little more detail

the idea behind having only 3 icons on the main menu was to have multiple main menus with 3 icons each to try and preserve the simple yet hopefully elegant design.

I want to add a arrow or something in the far bottom corner to move from menu screen to menu screen.

Well .. let me know what you all think

-S

Comment

looks nice m8, very clean. I assume this skin would be for people of still have a head unit as there arnt any volume controls on it :-) I like simple skins, when your in the car, the bigger the buttons the better really

keep up the good work m8, look forward to the finished skin

CdR
          Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by CdRsKuLL
            looks nice m8, very clean. I assume this skin would be for people of still have a head unit as there arnt any volume controls on it :-) I like simple skins, when your in the car, the bigger the buttons the better really

keep up the good work m8, look forward to the finished skin

CdR

thanks for the compliment

Yea .. to be honest I forgot all about the volume buttons since I am still using my headunit to control that right now. if more people want it I would be more then happy to add something in the future.

-S

Comment

Any other comments before I get to doing a few more screens? anyone else have any ideas except for the volume?

-S

Comment

Working...
              X