Map Monkey control via RoadRunner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Monkey control via RoadRunner

How can I show the menu seen in the photo below, by pressing a button in RoadRunner. I have tried the MM command with various options but I cannot seem to find anything that can be used to show this specific menu in MM.
    Can someone help out ?

Thanks
    Attached Files
    The road is long but we are getting there.

You can't...
    The only thing you can do is to make a menu MM skin in RR that reproduce those commands with MM;RR buttons
    See my car and donate for spinning logos at www.ildena.it/carpc

Comment

yeah.. MM just doesn't allow for "showing" that menu from it's skin.. so you either have to leave that button showing or make the whole menu in RR. You should be able to execute all of the menus options directly from RR.
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Yes you can!

my skin does it... just upgrade to the lateset MM patch and use the button "MM;Hotkey_CMD|FE_MENU_OPEN" You can use MM;ViewMode to bring up the other view menu...
        Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
        Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

cool... hard to keep up with all the patches there too.. hehe the last one I installed was for the ETR..
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I think the ETR is the latest

Still having some problems with skinning it to be showign just the map, though....
            Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
            Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

Working...
            X