New Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Skin

This my second attempt at a skin. It's not finished, but here is some shots. Let me know what you think.
    Thanx!
    Attached Files

can't say i'm a big fan. lack of contrast esp. on s~2 w/ text, highlight and background == a lousy read on bright days. (IMHO of course, YMMV)
    •Micke

Comment

yeah... an All LCD skin idea is all right.. I'd say the background is too bright to be seen from far right now.. a black font or a darker bacground should be in order..
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by grepzen
        can't say i'm a big fan. lack of contrast esp. on s~2 w/ text, highlight and background == a lousy read on bright days. (IMHO of course, YMMV)
        I did change the text color under the highlight to white and it does look better.

guino, It will take a little more time to change the background and darken the text, but I'll take your advise and make them darker.

Thanx guys
        Attached Files

Comment

agree with people... way too bright to be seen in daylight in your car
          Food goes in here..... that's right ... mmmmm

Comment

Working...
          X