For the "Skinner man"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the "Skinner man"

In Internet I have found these images, for the " skinners " can be of the future ideas to use, especially the A/C control interface?
    Attached Files

Another:
    Attached Files

Comment

whoa, those A/C controls and whatnot are awesome!

now to find out how to control that system from my computer..............

Comment

Originally posted by mauri
        In Internet I have found these images, for the " skinners " can be of the future ideas to use, especially the A/C control interface?
        I did the top 2 AC mockups. No software behind them yet.
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

And possible, LPT relay control and Guino implemented future in RR....

Mauri

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
            I did the top 2 AC mockups. No software behind them yet.
            True, but if the skinner and coder man work for this, it possible in future make one hardware.....

Mauri

Comment

And possible, LPT relay control and Guino implemented future in RR....

Mauri
              About the AC controls:

You will never get a "universal" interface. Each model has something dsifferent about the AC system. My car has an all digital system. Most american cars on this board have mechanical systems.
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

True, but if the skinner and coder man work for this, it possible in future make one hardware.....

Mauri
                Yeh. If you get yourself a SC300 or SC400 then you'll get digital AC too once I'm done with my project
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Yes , but each he is able to suit everything for personnel use, home made....for me and possible.

Mauri

Comment

Yeh. If you get yourself a SC300 or SC400 then you'll get digital AC too once I'm done with my project
                    Type?
                    Link to view you project ?
                    You have make one "home made" climate PC control interface (electronic parts I intend)?

Mauri

Comment

About the AC controls:

You will never get a "universal" interface. Each model has something dsifferent about the AC system. My car has an all digital system. Most american cars on this board have mechanical systems.
                      Thats because Lexi are soooo good!

Boris, you could do a generic servo control and relay interface that hooks up to any system where the user selects the angles needed and the things actuated at each angle for the vent dial in the software to tune it to their car. then you jsut need to connect the servos up to the dials and relays up to any switches. YOu could also have an input for any indicator lights that may be on aircons switches etc to show aircon is on (my aircon comes on when I select windscreen but the PC could be told this by the indicator in the AC button).

This would allow the existing part mech/part digital systems to be retained but controlled by PC.

Most cars have 3 dials - fan, temp and vent settings and two buttons - recirculate and A/C. Ok this would never work for digital systems like your lexus or audis but cars like the current scooby, my 306, a lot of american cars could easily be used with system.

Comment

Yes , but each he is able to suit everything for personnel use, home made....for me and possible.

Mauri
                        English

what i'm saying is that you're not going to be able to make a "universal" AC solution
                        Type?
                        Link to view you project ?
                        You have make one "home made" climate PC control interface (electronic parts I intend)?

Mauri
                        Link is in my sig
                        GammaControl v2.4
                        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Exactly!

Hmmm.. so, anyone want to donate me a car?
                          Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
                          Thats because Lexi are soooo good!

Boris, you could do a generic servo control and relay interface that hooks up to any system where the user selects the angles needed and the things actuated at each angle for the vent dial in the software to tune it to their car. then you jsut need to connect the servos up to the dials and relays up to any switches. YOu could also have an input for any indicator lights that may be on aircons switches etc to show aircon is on (my aircon comes on when I select windscreen but the PC could be told this by the indicator in the AC button).

This would allow the existing part mech/part digital systems to be retained but controlled by PC.

Most cars have 3 dials - fan, temp and vent settings and two buttons - recirculate and A/C. Ok this would never work for digital systems like your lexus or audis but cars like the current scooby, my 306, a lot of american cars could easily be used with system.
                          GammaControl v2.4
                          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Exactly!

Hmmm.. so, anyone want to donate me a car?
                            you dont need a car. as i say all you need is 3 servo controls, 2 relays and 2 inputs channels for most cars and you have a system that can be used on hundreds of cars (+i want commission for the idea)

Comment

you can have preset setups for certain cars and also a pic and mix setup - ie choose the type of fan dial you have, the type of temp dial you have and then place the various vent positions as they apprea in your car.

Comment

Working...
                              X