X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black RoadRunner Skin

Hey there..
    I decided to make a simple (black) skin. Need comments to finish it
    Want 2 make the buttons more glass alike..
    What do you guys think sofar???

Martijn.

Looks nice, real nice =)
    Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

Can't speak for Guino.. but I love the little dude in the upper left corner... Nice touch!

Comment

Looks pretty sweet, would make a good night skin. I like the volume and play/pause controls on all of the (or at least those two) screens. More glass like buttons would be cool, I don't really like the fadeout of the buttons at the bottom. The fade doesn't really add anything to the skin and just makes the buttons that much harder to see.

Also it would be cool if you made the pic at the top reference a file instead of being part of the jpg of the skin - that way we could put any pic we wanted there, or a .swf file.

volume percentage = good

Maybe some different up/down buttons for the playlist would be good to differentiate the functions.

Like I said before it still looks really good now.

p.s. make sure to include all the new functions like cd ripping and autoupdate
        My 2002 F250 Install

Comment

Originally posted by donde
          Looks pretty sweet, would make a good night skin. I like the volume and play/pause controls on all of the (or at least those two) screens. More glass like buttons would be cool, I don't really like the fadeout of the buttons at the bottom. The fade doesn't really add anything to the skin and just makes the buttons that much harder to see.
          Absolutly right. That's why I said I wanted to make new buttons like:
          this or like that.

Also it would be cool if you made the pic at the top reference a file instead of being part of the jpg of the skin - that way we could put any pic we wanted there, or a .swf file.
          You can put any .jpg or .swf over the picture. I'll make it optional

p.s. make sure to include all the new functions like cd ripping and autoupdate
          I asked Guino to make an update for assigning popup screens to set the position (is this even english???). Than I will made neat popups with all the new functions

Comment

I would increase the size of the lower buttons because for big fingers they are too small I think. There is empty space on top to move everything a little bit.

The rest is very cool, I like it a lot.

Comment

I like this skin, looks very nice!!
              A little suggestion : Try to change the font used in the audio browser.... For me is not the best....
              Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

I like it alot...very clean...I agree with the font not being the best...But I really like the road runner logo...a great night skin!!!!!
                97 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
                P4 2.4
                Freetech MoBo
                DSATX 220W
                512 MB ram
                200 GB Maxtor harddrive
                Road Runner
                Iguidance 2.1
                EZSync 1.94

Comment

Prins hendrikstraat.
                  that looks a really Dutch street name hehe

I like the simple an smooth GPS screen. (yes volume controls on it!)
                  I use my carpc mainly for GPS & Wardrive mode.
                  and don't need the Radio options etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Nighcrawler
                    Prins hendrikstraat.
                    that looks a really Dutch street name hehe

I like the simple an smooth GPS screen. (yes volume controls on it!)
                    I use my carpc mainly for GPS & Wardrive mode.
                    and don't need the Radio options etc.
                    I guess we'll meet someday

Originally posted by pimpmode
                    I like it alot...very clean...I agree with the font not being the best...But I really like the road runner logo...a great night skin!!!!!
                    Which font do you suggest? www.dafont.com has many fonts to choose. I personally like LCD fonts, aswell the font used in Centrafuse.

Originally posted by Partybuster
                    I would increase the size of the lower buttons because for big fingers they are too small I think. There is empty space on top to move everything a little bit. The rest is very cool, I like it a lot.
                    The lower buttons are 100px width and 80px height. That's more than big enough (I tested it! )
                    The empty space on top will be used for popup screens and other functions. I don't think I will add the trackname in other windows than audio player because I don't see the advange of it. Anyway thanks a lot for all comments, and keep them comming...

Comment

I looked another time to ya skin.
                      but hey where is the MM menu bar? (or did u copy past it in the screen hehe )

maybe u can enlarge the screen a bit more to the top. (and crop the X mark)
                      so that the MM mapscreen wil be large as possible.

The most other RR skins have bad GPS screens with loads of info and large bars.
                      thats verry distracting me from the actualy driving info.

Comment

Ziet er goed uit!

Maybe a silver one as day-skin.
                        Keep the green letter color, like that!!

succes!
                        Finished!
                        pc 99% - install 100% - audio 100%

Comment

you like green pythorian because you have a Range Rover

Even I would like green if I had one, hehe.

This is starting to look like a dutch meeting point. Some I know from carputerforum

Comment

Working...
                          X