Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Skin - zots05

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RR Skin - zots05

    .
    Attached Files
    ZOTS

  • #2
    Originally posted by zots
    I originally posted this in other thread but I guess it needs it’s own to track development.

    All I am trying to do is modify couple of existing skins....credit goes to folks on this forum with creative skills who are generous to share their work with others.

    I will be completing this skin soon…no ETA. For now you can download the main “Menu” skin here.

    I will update this thread as we progress…suggestions are always welcome.

    http://server1.winner01.com/~assex/...s/zots/menu.zip

    This skin really needs a name......
    ... the download link (http://server1.winner01.com/~assex/...s/zots/menu.zip) don't work ...

    ... this work: http://server1.winner01.com/~assex/x.../zots/menu.zip

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bradipo
      ... the download link (http://server1.winner01.com/~assex/...s/zots/menu.zip) don't work ...
      Actually.... let's try this link. This is tested and working. I grabbed it from the other thread, but you just can't copy the text.... you have to copy the entire hyperlink....

      As for the name... I like ZOTS

      http://server1.winner01.com/~assex/x.../zots/menu.zip

      EDIT: I see the original link at the top of the thread is now working

      EDIT: forget the link until the final skin is released by Zots.

      EDIT: Get it at www.zotsonline.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Do you release psd files for personalize this skin? (for example change Gallery for TV, car logo, ...)

        Thx, I like it.

        Name: Zots.skin (also for me)

        Comment


        • #5
          I like it very much!!
          Just one sugestion: I really like to see the song info in the main menu without having to get into the Music menu. It would be better (for me, of course) with this information, but I don't know where to show it...

          The white background color makes it more visible in the lilliput than the BrushMetal one.
          Good, really good.

          Comment


          • #6
            Oops, sorry, I have seen that it is implemented.

            Forget what I said.

            Comment


            • #7
              Wow,
              nice skin! Please make this skin ready

              Winni

              Comment


              • #8
                Where are you find this very nice icons?

                Comment


                • #9
                  amazing... this and Console are fihting for my preference... I'm waiting until they both get released to give my final opinon

                  Are you going to be working on the other skins or only menu? I hope you do it all!

                  Can I suggest grouping Video and DVD into just Video, and have a button to jump from video to dvd and vice-versa in the video/dvd player screens?

                  Looks tops!
                  Roy

                  2005 Range Rover 4.4
                  Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RoyN
                    amazing... this and Console are fihting for my preference... I'm waiting until they both get released to give my final opinon

                    Are you going to be working on the other skins or only menu? I hope you do it all!

                    Can I suggest grouping Video and DVD into just Video, and have a button to jump from video to dvd and vice-versa in the video/dvd player screens?

                    Looks tops!
                    Good Call Roy! Menu Consolidation is so needed

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Very Nice for me also! Keep up this project
                      Fabio

                      _______________________
                      Travla C134
                      Jetway J7F2WE 1Gb DDR2 - HD SATA 3.5" 80Gb + HD 2.5" 40Gb - Lilliput 7" TS - Holux GR-213 - Bluetooth - Belkin 802.11g WiFi - Silabs Radio - HTC Leo

                      RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Here is a preview of audio player skin...

                        almost there...
                        ZOTS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          very nifty!!

                          Would you consider making the texts RR labels instead of fixed text so we can translate it? or maybe launch the PSDs? (First option is prefered)
                          Roy

                          2005 Range Rover 4.4
                          Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            OK... I just had ta. Could I be so bold as to ask where you found all of the nifty buttons. I've been google-ing and I've not had too much luck. I have found some cool stuff, but nothing like is used on our skins. Thanks in advance!

                            PS.... I have been playing around with this skin (I use it on top of Garo's spaced out right now) and I have a new and profound appreciation for all skinners... even ones who just play at a new skin. There is an enormous amount of work involved, and I personally can't thank you enough for your efforts. I'm content to hack someone elses work.... there's so much involved.
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BMVEE
                              OK... I just had ta. Could I be so bold as to ask where you found all of the nifty buttons. I've been google-ing and I've not had too much luck. I have found some cool stuff, but nothing like is used on our skins. Thanks in advance!
                              Honestly, there isn't a single place..It took me almost a week to gather most of the icons...
                              ZOTS

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X