No announcement yet.

Help With Skin

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Skin

Hey Guys,

I installed RR, and I am using the included skin. So far all is good. The only thing I would like to change is the fact that when using an external Navi program, the skin displays the song title, but there is no way to manage the songs, say change change the song, stop play, pause, anything.

I am willing to try and make the changes myself, but was wondering if any one has done something like this already. I would even be willing to give up the song name as long as I can control the music.

...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

The Destinator_gps skin has controls for the player. You can use that skin file to run external applications in it. just copy the skin file to
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."