X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemi C

Be Nice!...First attempt at skinning.
    Attached Files

A little sharper and it would look great... maybe less glow round the letters?
    Fiat Punto 176 Cabrio CarPC Projekt
    Status: finished (you never really finish... lots of new ideas)

Comment

I *think* if you leave just the glass/gradient effect and use the green as highlight/hover it would look really cool. In any case, that's a nice first post...
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
        I *think* if you leave just the glass/gradient effect and use the green as highlight/hover it would look really cool. In any case, that's a nice first post...
        Like So???
        Attached Files

Comment

I thought the first one looked better, I think the second one needs just a touch of glow around the buttons and it'll look really good.
          Installed
          Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
          512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
          Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
          [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

I like the 2nd one better, may be just change the font or add some effect to it (right now it's just blunt)... it's really a matter of taste.. you should follow your guts
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks for the input.

Comment

I'd prefer upper one. Perhaps I, personally, should reduce font size a little.

I like very much idea, style, icons and general structure!

Waiting for beta!!!
                Sorry my poor English! I've learned more English from Internet that from school.

Comment

I love it. I'm not crazy about the font though, That font seems inconsistant. Like the G's and O's should be blocky like the D's. It's smooth and then stepped. Weird. I would try a nice smooth font. Keep going, looking nice
                  Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
                  Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
                  I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
                  Please help.

Comment

Working...
                  X