For my Amber skin; making another .swf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For my Amber skin; making another .swf

Sorry if this is not the right place for this thread.

I've been trying to make a .swf from this file (attached one) using gif2swf 2.5. But I can't get a transparent one! (when gif is really transparent). It's my first approach to gif's world, so be patient

Can anybody help me?
    Attached Files
    Sorry my poor English! I've learned more English from Internet that from school.

It's likely I'll be adding animated gif support in RR fairly soon (I've already added normal gif+transparency support)... A portuguese friend of mine was kind enough to provide code for Animated Gifs and weather control so I should be adding that soon..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

This one is tested and is transparent. I can also turn this flash object into a button if you like.

Here
      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thanks a lot, Guino, for your constant features' update. RR is my carputer's heart.

Thanks a lot, Dinasty, for your help. I couldn't get it. What software have you used?
        Sorry my poor English! I've learned more English from Internet that from school.

Comment

SwishMax. I converted the gif to PNG's cuz they are easy to use IMO.
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
          X