Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I use NUM_OSK to select a XM station?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use NUM_OSK to select a XM station?

Guino and Zots, is it possible to use one of the blank preset buttons on ZOTS XM skin (or any other skin) to call up the numeric keypad skin to enter a specific XM station?

I labelled a button as "New Stn" and tried the following to get the NUMOSK to pop up, but nothing happens (the NUM_OSK doesn't even appear).

B02,20,10,90,40,"XMADD1",""

I can go to a specific station if I make the button as follows:
    B02,20,10,90,40,"XMCHAN;20","" <this will take me to channel 20>, but I'm trying to have it interactive vs static in the skin file.

I was hoping to do something like the following:

B02,20,10,90,40,"XMCHAN;<use the OSK input>",""

Any thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks,

GRod
    Carputer/AV System ~95% complete
    Parts all acquired - testing underway
    Fabrication and integration underway
    More on my Ride

I already had thought of that.. just never implemented it.. in any case I just added support for the "TUNE" command to show the NUM_OSK and allow you to enter the station number to tune to while using XM. FYI, the "XMADD1" command only works when you have: NUM_OSK.skin (while viewing favorites) and XMFAVLIST.SKIN (while viewing the main channel list).
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
      .. in any case I just added support for the "TUNE" command to show the NUM_OSK and allow you to enter the station number to tune to while using XM.
      When can I get this new command?

Thanks,

GRod
      Carputer/AV System ~95% complete
      Parts all acquired - testing underway
      Fabrication and integration underway
      More on my Ride

Comment

Working...
      X