No announcement yet.

Simply Orange

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply Orange

Well, here goes my first post...

First off, I like to thank everyone here for all the wonderful information and work you've provided. So with that I'd like to contribute back to the community. Here's my skin, I hope you guys like it. I only made a couple of screens that serves my needs so it's definitely not complete. I'll provide the PSDs and everything if you should want to improve on it and please do improve on it.

PS.., I must have ripped some icons and ideas from someone somewhere... so I like to say thanks to the ones and hope that you don't mind me using them. I also apologize in advance if I'm not posting this correctly.
    Attached Files

Maybe some space for the album art?
    iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
    CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Very cool looking skin! The first instant I saw it, I thought it looks almost like Centrafuse V1.2. Please release the skin as soon as you can, the brushed metal skin i'm using now just doesn't have the "zing" that yours does, probably due to the orange color. Looking forward to it!

Asus P5N73-AN Mobo/Celeron E1400 2Ghz Dual Core CPU/2Gb GEIL PC3200/120GB HDD/DSATX PS/8" Phylon TS