768x1024 Media Center Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 768x1024 Media Center Skin

Not to be in competition with DiNASTY's Media Center skin (I'm looking foward to his skin as well!)... I've been making one for the 15" LCD rotated 90 degrees in my car.

Still a long way to go (one of these days I'll get SA2005/6 to embed properly)... but here's what I got:

wow thats SOME real-estate....

but honestly, with all that you should have much larger buttons across the bottom (like you have, but bigger), and I'd also suggest a permanent GPS map or something... with all that real-estate you should really take advantage of it... dont look at our normal skins, think outside the 7inchers! I'm jealous of that area.... but unfortunately a screen this big would look way daft in my car
    Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
    Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

I also have my screen turned sideways, but mines a 12.1" widescreen so it's 800X1280, I'd be really interested in youre skin as it's closer to my setup than anything else I've found so far.....

lookin' good so far...
      MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

I like this!, maybe I'll turn my screen sideways too

Comment

What I was really wanting to do is get Street Atlas 2005/6 to be embeded in the bottom section of the music_player skin (that's why I have a LOT of room on the bottom of the playlist).

Here's what I was hoping it would look like (minus the 20 second photoshop removal of the top bar )

Comment

Thats better Full width though, right?
            Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
            Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

haha... at this point... I'd be happy just to get it embed right now.

I'm thinking on leaving it around that size for the music_player skin and then for the GPS skin... have that fill 95% of the screen (with the music controller on the bottom of course).

Comment

Working...
              X