button and melts for skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• button and melts for skin

hello I am French then my English is bad, or I can thank you find the buttons of the skin bmv2
    thank you in advance

Originally posted by patator
    hello I am French then my English is bad, or I can thank you find the buttons of the skin bmv2
    thank you in advance
    You wan't blank buttons for the skin? PSDs?
    Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
    Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
    I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
    Please help.

Comment

Explique moi en francais ce que tu veux. Je peux t'aider avec la traduction...
      VER. 3.0- Check out below:
      車コンピュータ 3.0

Comment

génial je me lance,il doit exister un lien ou site ou l'on peut recuperer les boutons de commande , les touches marqués dvd,audio,gps ainsi que celle representant l'icone son
        etc.

Comment

he wants to know where he can download the psd files for the buttons used in bmv2 skin... either the psd files or jpg's, etc.

to be exact he wants to know if there is a link to the actual buttons used in this skin so that he can download them to create his own skin.
          "Computers in the future may weigh no more than one and a half tons." - Popular Mechanics, 1949

Comment

The buttons are composite layers... the PSD files are available at http://guino.mpug.co.uk (courtesy of UK_MP3CAR).
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
            X