Mazda 6 Mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazda 6 Mods

Well, I was home sick today. Since I do not have the imagination to create my own original skin I moded DiNASTY's Mazda 6 skin for my own use. It took me a VERY long time. I appreciate all the time skinners put into their orginal works.

Audio Menu

Main Menu

Exit Menu

Skins Menu

OSK

Web Browesing

P.S...I need help changing the OSK from 800x300 to 800x600 for the web browsing. I thought I would try "image resize" then remap all the buttons but it doesn't seem to change in the skin. Any help??

Also, on the Skin menu the top bar shows what song is playing.

I still have to finish a Games menu, GPS menu for Iguidance and the Info menu which will show Weather Info and MBM Info.

Anyone want to help me with the Iguidance menu since I am not that great of a skinner? I can hopefully tackle the rest.

Comment

I have attached the modified Exit skin and Skin search files. Just drop them in your Mazda 6 Lite skin dir.
      Attached Files

Comment

That looks very good! have yout hough about a progress slider of the song in the audio player?

What about Video screens?

I can make FD GPS screen once you make the required changes
        Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
        Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

Take a look there

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...2&page=4&pp=15
          2+2=Quattro

Audi S6 2.2 Turbo

RNS-E Headunit
          Helix HX400=AXTON Amp
          Audi Doorspeakers and 15" JBL in Sparewheel Hole
          19" Alutec Alloys, ABT-Silencer, FK-Suspension

Comment

hey dbassix, I like that you are moving forward with this great skin!

I wonder if anyone will release a version with green "LCD"? that would look perfct in my car! if it were possible to change the glow color (assuming the PSDs are released) then we could all create our own glow (gree/blue/red) to match our cars...

Anyways, about the GPS I meant something fuller, for FD, such as what I did for Zots Skin... I will attach the menu, when you click on full screen the buttons disappear and the black bar in the bottom (that shows current street, sats, speed, next maneuver) disappear and the map becomes bigger...
            Attached Files
            Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
            Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

Anyone have the PSD files

Thank you

Comment

New Menu

Since no one has the PSD, I had to work on the JPG's and this what I have came up with, I also did a skin for the Microsoft street 2007, I will work on the XM and FM, its takin me a while since i am workin on the jpegs not PSDs but will post them all when done
                Attached Files

Comment

Man I love this skin but I too have streets and trips 2007 and I can't even get the gps window to open.....I would love to have any updates available for this one.

Comment

Yes I am almost done have the phone skin left and final touches. I did a skin for GPS skin i use MS ST 2007. I will post end of this week hopefully.

Comment

Any word on that s&t 2007 skin? I'm ceratinly no lazy, just not artistic enough to create one

Comment

i have something, I will email them to you when i get back from work

Comment

plz can i get it to

Comment

Working...
                          X