Is there a place where ALL the skins are listed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a place where ALL the skins are listed

The sticky for the list of ALL skins is closed and broken. Is there an alternative list somewhere?

I'm not complaining, just looking for a little help.

I am interested in a skin for my Chevy Avalanche with charcoal gray leather interior. The stuff I'm interested in controlling is GPS (CoPilot external), XM, MP3, DVD, PhoneCo, and web surfing.

With the thread list sticky being broken, it is hard to find all the past and current skins, especially with pics to know what might be a good choice. I'm no artist so I have to depend upon all the great talented folks here to get what I want. Also, I'm realloy not even at all familiar wtih 'skinning'...

I LOVE DiNasty's work, just super looking stuff.

Is there anyone who can point me to good places to look for great looking skins that have the functionality that I describe?
    Carl Chapman - Principal/Managing Partner at CEC Search, LLC
    Restaurant Recruiter | Restaurant Recruiters >> Blog | Restaurant Jobs | Recruiter Web Services

search this forum??

Comment

Try Thishttp://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59495
      The Car 2005 Scion xB

The Truck 2004 GMC Canyon

Comment

Originally posted by TheKingPlaza
        search this forum??
        What would you suggest I search on... "skin"

I appreciate the suggestion, but not sure it is really allthat helpful.

There is a thread [http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59495] which is broken and doesn't contain all the skins anyway...

I think having a single thread with all skins on it that are finished would be a super idea... just can't find it executed or maintained here. Am I missing something?

I would be willing to provide bandwidth and storage for FTP...
        Carl Chapman - Principal/Managing Partner at CEC Search, LLC
        Restaurant Recruiter | Restaurant Recruiters >> Blog | Restaurant Jobs | Recruiter Web Services

Comment

problem is that this topic:
          MP3Car.com Forums > Mp3Car Technical > Software & Software Development > Front Ends > Road Runner > RR Skins
          ... should be skins only. I mean completed skins only.
          happy searching :P

Comment

Same here. I wanted to check out the skins that are out now. But we cant view the screen shots because it appears guino.mpug.co.uk is down.
            Randell Kelly

Comment

Working...
            X