video player + gps skin button

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video player + gps skin button

Ok I have started to convert my skin to RR, seems all I can use is the images, ini files too different etc no great problem...

However....

In frodoplayer, I just let it play everything with WMP, if I selected GPS the gps window (MM) would embed fullscreen and WMP would continue to play.

Now you may wonder why I want videos to play 'under' the gps, well its because the card has two outputs, and output 2 is always fullscreen video, so I get gps, passengers get the pop vids...

I have tried this in RR by simply modding the BMV2 skin and adding a gps button to the videoplayer skin.

When I press it MM loads and embeds but the video stops playing and winamp starts the last mp3

Then when I quit gps it goes back the video screen and continues where I have left it before.

Can I work around this?
    Lez, more widely known as flez1966

I'm not sure that you can do this but you might want to try and open MM with a RUN command instead of using the GPS command

(RUN;C:/.../.../blablabla.exe;window name)

The GPS command will load the gps screen which would explain the behavior you mentioned.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by lez
      Ok I have started to convert my skin to RR, seems all I can use is the images, ini files too different etc no great problem...

Can I work around this?

Check out this thread
      HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

thanks, thats all it needed was to add the .avi to the music selection, I cant see them but I dont need/want to.

Peace will be restored to my vehicle, I get gps, they get sponge bob square pants.....
        Lez, more widely known as flez1966

Comment

Working...
        X