bottom left button being selected randomly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bottom left button being selected randomly

okay, so I've been working on this skin for a couple of weeks and noticed some sort of "glitch." For some reason the bottom left button was always being "defaulted to" the ON image state after several different button presses.

Several screens that I made have buttons in the bottom left corner as I can hit this button without looking at the screen. The x position was 000 for the button being defaulted to on each of these screens. I adjusted the x coordinate to 002 and this issue disappeared.

My question to guino or anyone else in the know is this: When the mouse is hidden as opted for in RRConfig.exe, how is this performed technically? It would only make sense that the mouse is briefly moved to the bottom left most corner of the screen which would have caused my issue.
    CarPC #3: 99% Complete
    Pentium M 1.7Ghz, 1GB DDR2 RAM
    DVD/CD-RW installed in dash below monitor
    OEM LCD relocated for 7" Touchscreen
    Wi-Fi, GPS, PS2 controllers...
    500+ full albums
    4,000+ video games
    music videos, movies, & more!
    old carPC

ITL, I've seen this as an issue in b8bboi's CFX skin. I haven't been able to figure it out. So far in my beta skin it hasn't done that, even though i used some of the code from a couple .skin files in the CFX skin.
    replicant
    Audi A4 (flickr pics)

Comment

it won't do it in my DEV environment. my DEV environment doesn't hide the mouse.

try unchecking the box in RRConfig for hiding the mouse and see if it continues. If so, try moving your bottom left most button from 000 to 002, assuming you have one here.
      500+ full albums
      4,000+ video games
      old carPC

Comment

The Problem is, that RR puts the mousepointer to the bottomleft corner. So if u have a button lockated there, just try not to make its area down to the bottom. For example your button is 100x100, you have an 800x600 skin and the button is at x=0 and y=700 it should be x=0,y=700,w=100,h=99. Than u have 1 pixel space to the bottom of your skin. That should work. I did the same on my one.
        2+2=Quattro

Audi S6 2.2 Turbo

RNS-E Headunit
        Helix HX400=AXTON Amp
        Audi Doorspeakers and 15" JBL in Sparewheel Hole
        19" Alutec Alloys, ABT-Silencer, FK-Suspension

Comment

cool, that's what I figured. Thanks for the confirmation.
          500+ full albums
          4,000+ video games
          old carPC

Comment

Working...
          X