Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete set of PSD's Files

Hi There,
    I am new to all of this, well the software side anyway, I am pulling my hair out because I have downloaded the psd files from cruise24-7 for brushed metal and aluminium as well as the zipped jpeg files.
    When I check the psd files there only 33 and when I check these against the jpegs there are 119 has anyone got a full set of psd files so I can change the outer glow colours to add green and amber, then once done I would post these back to forum, or could someone please explain to me where I seem to be going wrong much appreciated for any replies.

There are problem more screens in each PSD file. Have you gone through them? The designer may not have saved each screen on different files. I may be wrong though.

PROGRESS 95%[//////////]Complete - Software configurations
    Current Task: Just adding on...
    Needed:wireless keyboard/mouse
    My Carputer Blog
    Car System Site

Comment

Hi Civic03,
      Have checked the psd files and files like call, choose_number and weather PSD files are not included, so when it comes to trying to change the colours or look of the skin it will not be fully done.
      Cheers for replying.
      Mick.

Comment

There are numerous explainations why JPGs would greatly outnumber PSDs. One is the PSDs are incomplete as you have eluded to. However, it may also be that

1. JPGs are including jpg images used on PSD files, IE, button icons etc.
        2. The author did not great seperate PSDs for each state of the skin, IE Down, off, on, empty, rather maybe just made one psd and saved the changes made as JPG.
        3. Perhaps the author didn't create his or her own screen for everything, perhaps some screens were taking from other skins and left as JPGs.
        4. Check for duplicates and backups within the JPG folder.

I don't really think there should be many more than 30-something PSDs. I've only got 36 on my skin so far, I'm nearly done.
        Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
        Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
        I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
        Please help.

Comment

Thanks J187, I realised a little while after posted the thread that what you say in 2 and 3 was the most likely answer to my dilemma.
          Cheers for the response.
          Mick

Comment

Working...
          X