Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Release of Brushed Orange Skin - lots of Pics!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release of Brushed Orange Skin - lots of Pics!

I started this skin for my own needs because nothing matched my interior colors. I'm not sure if anyone else will like it or not, however, I still think its best to release everything so I intend to finish all the screens. For now, there is a good amount done. Ask for PSDs.

Font - is a windows font, so no need to worry.
    11view - This is a picture viewer found in the skin folder to install - its skinned in brushed orange, but its complicated to use and will be replaced I beleive in the next vers.
    Launch - I've included a launch folder containing some more JPGs that I used for my launch items. If you like, copy it to your RR dir.

Phoco is only one main screen for now and externalGps and FullscreenGPS are the only GPS done. The biggest thing to note, is that this release is primarily for Touch screen users because most screens do not have _On.JPGs yets. Coming really soon though. Enjoy!!

UPDATED: 12/6/06

Download Skin here
    http://www.savefile.com/files/319666

PICS

The Menu

The Audio Player

The Audio Player w/ Vis

The Audio Browser

The OSK, also how searchfile is done. Results appear in Audio Browser Search list will be added shortly. Big buttons for safety!

The Mixer

XM Radio

Phoco

CDRIP

Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
    Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
    I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
    Please help.

As I have said to you before J187, I think this skin looks Ascetically pleasing, looks simply but effective especially with the large buttons for ease of use.
    Great work keep it up, I will have a play with it after you release the PSD files.
    Cheers Mick.

Comment

Added PSDs above

Please help.

Comment

Thanks J187.

Comment

No prob, changes coming soon w/ Zoran's PIcviewer.net instead of 11view. Picviewer is the perfect program to embed, simple and skinnable and free.

Please help.

Comment

Are there any updates to this skin? This is a great skin for my car. Thanks
            Compaq Evo D510 e-PC - P4 2.0 - 512M RAM - 120G 3.5 HD - 7" Xenarc 700TSV - DSATX fitted nicely inside the PC case

Comment

Hello,

how is the vis above called?

Ti-ejtsch

Comment

the link to the PSD is broken I get a "File ID is not valid" error

http://savefile.com/files/9865032

Comment

I don't think j187 is interested in this thread anymore....He has not been responding to anyone here.
                  Compaq Evo D510 e-PC - P4 2.0 - 512M RAM - 120G 3.5 HD - 7" Xenarc 700TSV - DSATX fitted nicely inside the PC case

Comment

Sorry its been so long. See my I'm back thread in RR Forum.

I will try to update those links soon if anyone is interested.

I forget what the viz is called, i'll have to look. But if you search around here, I've answered the question before and you might be able to still find the name that way. Maybe its sexy something? I have to look.

Zebelkhan, I am interested, just ran into some problems.

Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by J187 View Post
                      Zebelkhan, I am interested, just ran into some problems.
                      I for one am very glad to see you back! Hope all is well...

I just love this skin and it goes so well with the colors in my car. Can't wait for the updates!

Comment

Updated Link!

Please help.

Comment

Working...
                        X