Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel Blues

Work in Progress > > Preview
    Finaly I cam up with a color scheme what looks good at day and night.
    Based on Mp3 main screen, from there you can go everywhere.
    Click on the speed indicator brings you to GPS. Click on the album cover allways brings you back to the audio player.
    There are 5 audio browsers. One for CD's, one for Thumb Drive and one for the hard drive. Note the cover art in browser one. If a artist has more than one album it will display the number of albums. Click Info and go to the next browser where you can see the albums and select from there. You can click on an album and it will show the songs on that album.
    Here are some shots.
    Comments are wellcomed.
    Attached Files

Some more shots
    Attached Files

Comment

And some more
      Attached Files

Comment

wow....this is looking sweet....i like it...can't wait to see more or a release.

what are you using for GPS software?
        "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

Looks like IG to me.
          7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
          ATVMS.com

Comment

You're right. It's IG 2.1NA
            Working on the rest of the skin when time allows it.

Comment

In your media library skin, whats the skin command assigned to the abc buttons????
              http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/856246

Please visit my new site http://www.Gigabitcustoms.com

My worklog http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52720

Comment

awesome
                Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by jthiani
                  In your media library skin, whats the skin command assigned to the abc buttons????
                  methinks something like Chuck's Skipto menu.......

Comment

Button Commands

Here are the buttons for the search function. It uses the SKIPTO Command.
                    They have to be the very first buttons.
                    BTW still working on the skin, don't have much time.
                    /, B, x, y, w, h, Command;COMMANDCODES, Tooltip
                    B1,31,131,101,66,"SKIPTO;A||SWITCHBUTTON;1>>SKIPTO ;B||SWITCHBUTTON;1>>SKIPTO;C||SWITCHBUTTON;1",
                    B2,131,130,102,67,"SKIPTO;D||SWITCHBUTTON;2>>SKIPT O;E||SWITCHBUTTON;2>>SKIPTO;F||SWITCHBUTTON;2",
                    B3,31,202,100,66,"SKIPTO;G||SWITCHBUTTON;3>>SKIPTO ;H||SWITCHBUTTON;3>>SKIPTO;I||SWITCHBUTTON;3" ,
                    B4,131,201,102,67,"SKIPTO;J||SWITCHBUTTON;4>>SKIPT O;K||SWITCHBUTTON;4>>SKIPTO;L||SWITCHBUTTON;4" ,
                    B5,31,275,101,66,"SKIPTO;M||SWITCHBUTTON;5>>SKIPTO ;N||SWITCHBUTTON;5>>SKIPTO;O||SWITCHBUTTON;5",
                    B6,132,274,101,68,"SKIPTO;P||SWITCHBUTTON;6>>SKIPT O;Q||SWITCHBUTTON;6>>SKIPTO;R||SWITCHBUTTON;6>>SKI PTO;S||SWITCHBUTTON;6" ,
                    B7,31,348,101,65,"SKIPTO;T||SWITCHBUTTON;7>>SKIPTO ;U||SWITCHBUTTON;7>>SKIPTO;V||SWITCHBUTTON;7" ,
                    B8,131,347,101,67,"SKIPTO;W||SWITCHBUTTON;8>>SKIPT O;X||SWITCHBUTTON;8>>SKIPTO;Y||SWITCHBUTTON;8>>SKI PTO;Z||SWITCHBUTTON;8" ,

Comment

Hahaha, nice usb, cd, and hard drive icons.
                      2002 Grand Am progress :
                      [] - 80%
                      ...complete setup, but still need to make the install cleaner

Comment

Any previews for this ? Something we can download and play around with ? This is by far the nice skin I've seen for ANY frontend...!
                        Current Setup

Nexus 7 Tablet
                        Built in head unit
                        Brutus 1500Watt Amp
                        Two Boston 12" subs

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport ;) My 4 door Camaro... lol

Comment

I just need to do the radio, phone and mixer skin then it's finished.
                          Hold tite.

Comment

Nice work MGD, cant wait to have a crack at this one.

Comment

:d
                              Current Setup

Nexus 7 Tablet
                              Built in head unit
                              Brutus 1500Watt Amp
                              Two Boston 12" subs

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport ;) My 4 door Camaro... lol

Comment

Working...
                              X