A bit of a face lift for that old Pioneer skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of a face lift for that old Pioneer skin

Just felt like wasting a few hours..................Don't know why, but once I got started I couldn't stop. Just couldn't stand that old look I guess. So here is the new one and the old one for comparison.
    Attached Files
    Peese

so is it ready for download

Comment

Originally posted by jurassic262
      so is it ready for download
      HaHaHaHa... not quite. I just spent 3 hours just doing this one. Wasn't even sure I want to get into doing the whole thing. I have so many other incomplete skins that I need to finish on top of it plus get my web page up so I can host my skins. I suppose if I get enough request I will complete it. Or if someone else wants to take it on I can post the 1 psd file that I have on this. This was done without the psd files by the way, which makes it a lot more work. I guess I wasn't even thinking anybody would ask me for it....lol
      Peese

Comment

Interesting changes would like to see your finished updates.
        mp3car infill g4

Comment

bump
          mp3car infill g4

Comment

me too since I did the original :-)
            Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

I would love to see a newer pioneer version from you always like your work

CDRSKULL
              mp3car infill g4

Comment

Originally posted by CdRsKuLL
                me too since I did the original :-)
                And what a fine job you did too.... just thought it needed to be brought into the 21st century a lil. Running back and forth here trying to get my dash mod as close to complete as possible before our Chicago area meet this sunday. I really don't have time to take something like this on at the time. You do much better work then me any ways so maybe you would like to take it on????? I think lots of people would LOVE you for it. Especially lagunatl2k..... Hell most people here see you as the skin god. So show them that you are and do it. "JUST DO IT" <----- is that whoring? oh well, Later
                Peese

Comment

Originally posted by pcfreak
                  And what a fine job you did too.... just thought it needed to be brought into the 21st century a lil. Running back and forth here trying to get my dash mod as close to complete as possible before our Chicago area meet this sunday. I really don't have time to take something like this on at the time. You do much better work then me any ways so maybe you would like to take it on????? I think lots of people would LOVE you for it. Especially lagunatl2k..... Hell most people here see you as the skin god. So show them that you are and do it. "JUST DO IT" <----- is that whoring? oh well, Later
                  VERY TRUE
                  mp3car infill g4

Comment

Nice work!! I love the Pioneer skin
                    My 2000 Accord Project

Comment

I never saw the old pioneer skin, but the one you posted looks cool! finish'er up!
                      Sell me your stuff.. please see what i'm looking to buy
                      http://mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75182

Comment

could you perhaps add the oel displays that come with these stereos? I have found a great site that lets you download the the animations in gif format - could these be inserted in your skin?

http://www.oel-downloads.co.uk/

Cheers, dX

Comment

Once you convert it to gif you can add it to any skin
                          mp3car infill g4

Comment

Working...
                          X