Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

embedding GPS: where is the setting to control how much of the window gets cropped?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• embedding GPS: where is the setting to control how much of the window gets cropped?

not much else. I see too much on top and on the bottom, and I want to change that. I checked (or so I thought) all the .ini's looking for an embed gps option, couldnt find it. where is that setting?

RR currently only removes the application's border -- nothing else. You can check if you can configure what you see in the application itself (i.e. MM/FD) or you can try skinbedder (not sure it can do that though).
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

If your GPS windows goes all the way to the top of the screen you can also try setting the y-axis value in the .skin file to a negative number and using the height parameter to compensate at the bottom.
      1998 BMW M3
      Mods: Staggered SSR Competition wheels : M Roadster Short Shifter : JTD Aluminum Underpanel : Koni Adjustable SAs : Eibach Pro-kit springs : European clear corners and side markers : Hardwired V1 automatic door and radar detector

Comment

unfortunately its the bottom I want to cut. Ive seen it in other skins, but I cant tell if they (kuo) were using destnator, or routis like me, or if that would make a difference.

Comment

Working...
        X