Rr Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rr Error

Hey guys, im trying to decide what front end to use. i downloaded road runner to mess with, but when i launch the program, i get this error

C:\Program Files\Road Runner\skins\zots.day\ does not contain a valid skin! Check your settings and try again.

Then closes itself. This is literally my first time using rr so i am not familiar at all. i was hoping that someone could help me resolve this issue, the program seems really promising with lots of skins and support. please help!
    Car Pc progress meter:
    [-5%-------------------] Carpc build #2. So far, 20$ deep! I love recycling!

"The car is the closest we will ever come to creating something that is truly alive" -Sir William Lyons
    My worklog

You have to go to RRConfig and change the skin path to whatever folder the skin that it installed with (the skin is BMV2) is in.

Comment

talk about lightning fast response!! and schooled by the rookie to boot! thanks so much, ill give it a shot.
      Car Pc progress meter:

"The car is the closest we will ever come to creating something that is truly alive" -Sir William Lyons
      My worklog

Comment

ok, i checked that file, it has a folder named BVM2. is it supposed to be a certain extension and not a folder?
        Car Pc progress meter:

My worklog

Comment

ok, i got rr running, so lets see what i can do!! thanks
          Car Pc progress meter:

My worklog

Comment

No problem. Glad I could help

Comment

i had the same problem but now i got it running also!!! thanx "The Rookie"

Comment

Working...
              X