No announcement yet.

Anyone have a skin with the GPS SLIDER?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a skin with the GPS SLIDER?

Simple question. I've downloaded most of the new skins after the 2-19 rr update and i dont see gps sliders in any of them. Who's got them. I want to see how they are implemented.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Roger that.. Me 2.
    Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

Comment

open phoco.skin from the brushed skins, change the code from SIGNAL_STRENGTH_PHOCO to GPSSIGNAL .. that's how I tested it.
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

i confirmed that it works using the MC2.0 skin and the slider from LSX. I just wanted to see different sliders in action persay

Comment

Sonic, what do you mean? Did you setup your own screen in MC2.0 and use one of the slider folders from LSX's skin? Can you post a screen shot of how it looks?

Comment

thats exactly what i did. i'll have to take a pic at lunch of it in action. only works in my car (of course)

Comment

i have the grahphics done for it in my aero skin but the code isnt there... i will be getting back into skinning after a quick visit to sweden for a week. i should be packing. not doing this. one question.. i was planning on showing 0-10 satellites.. would that be sufficient?

tim.
              2005 Nissan Xtrail
              DFI 855GME-MGF - Celeron M 1.4GHz - 256Mb RAM - 200Gb SATA HDD - OPUS 150w - Xenarc 700TSV

worklog

Comment

that would be cool. I tested mine in car last night and i didnt get the slider to show up. I've never done a slider before so maybe i did the code wrong tho. I'll have to take a look at skin commands and try again. Sorry for the delay

Comment

i looked at my skin and i dont get why the slider isnt even showing up. Here's my skin files. Someone wanna help me troubleshoot. The slider gif's are in a folder called GPSSIGNAL

Comment

fixed it. Here's my skin
                    Attached Files

Comment

So that's it? The top three bars? What, does it fill up all three bars when you have "X" amount of satellites locked?

Comment

lol yea that is it. Changes anywhere from 0 to 5 bars depending on how many sats i have. RR automatically optimizes the images.

Comment

Working...
                        X