Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOADLIST Button

Hi guys,

I have been trying to get a skin to display the available saved playlists, and load a playlist selected from this list, but I am having no luck. I know I can use the LOADLIST command, but I can't seem to display the playlist directory.

Any pointers, help appreciated.

regards
    KPJUK
    M1000, 512MB, 512MB CF, 6GB Disk (4200rpm),
    DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......

You can make a secondary browse screen -- using the SD definition to point it to your playlist directory, then RR should show the playlists in a list like the file browser and you should be able to use "SELECT" to load it. Should really be simple.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks Guino,

I will give it a try.

cheers
      KPJUK
      DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......

Comment

Thanks Guino,

I have got it working as you suggested, thanks for the input. I couldn't get the LOADLIST command to do anything though, but the SELECT command worked a treat.

I am sure I am not alone in thanking you for your development of RR, and for putting up with L Platers like me !

KPJUK

Comment

Working...
        X