Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Road Runner Clocks/Logos (By Tissy)

I have recently posted a few examples of work on this thread http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...t=70502&page=9 concerning Clocks embedded in RR Skins.

Well things have really taken off and with great help from DiNASTY, there is a finished product. A preview of this can be seen at http://www.wrx-carpc.co.uk and then follow the link on the right hand side to Road Runner Clocks.

At the bottom of the Clock page is an interactive demo with the logo screen, which changes to a clock, which changes to a speedo (data taken from GPS speed), which changes to a compass (again data taking from GPS heading) and then back to logo again.

Perhaps and Administrator can make this thread a Sticky as i believe the clock modules do form an important part of Road Runner and there will be many variations.

I am open for making custom clocks as required. I don't want to appear cheeky, but as these take a while to do if people want to make a Paypal donation when custom designs are made, it can be done via PayPal to [email protected] This is due to the many different colour / logo combinations that will be available and the time to compile them. All finished designs will then be posted on my site.

Hope you like them.

Steve
    System - Epia SP13000 for Main PC, Holux GR-213 USB GPS Receiver SiRF Star III, 2.4Ghz Uplink with VNC and Custom designed USB Intelligent SDC (In DEV). All fed to a Sony CDX-F7500 Headunit via USB. www.wrx-carpc.co.uk

these are flash clocks? How boutta nissan one
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

these look very nice m8.. will you be making the fla or the swf file public ? wouldnt mind using something like this in the rad or xeon skin..

cheers

CdR
      Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

I really like them too.. just wish the mazda one didn't say "mazda 3" on it.. haha.. beggers can't be choosers.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

These are awsome! The compass and speedo is really cool how do you get the compass to work? Is it possible to add the compass and speedo to the other clocks?
          2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
          2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
          Sound Stage
          Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

i think if you release the .fla or swi's to people you could get help customizing. I know there's gonna be a ton of people wanting one to suit there skin.

Comment

Well, i guess these are going to popular.

To clarify a few bits.

If requests are made, please don't just state which logo you require as this is all you will get. I can customise any of the individual screens from logos to colour combinations. For example you could have a BMW front logo, blue text on the clock screen with an M Badge also on the individual screens.

So if you do require individual customisations, please state which you require. I have matched the colour of the text exactly to the colour of my proprer dials. This was done by taking a picture of the dials first then acquiring the hex value of the colour. So if you want to supply that instead of saying just 'Blue' then this will help.

The other alternative is to post a snap shot of what skin it will be embedded in and leave it to my artistic imagination to come up with the colours etc!!

As i say there is a lot of work which could be involved which is why i raised the donation topic.

guino - I can do you a Mazda one with out the 3, just let me know what customisations you require.

Hope this answers a few questions for now.

What do you think of making this a Sticky ?

Steve
              System - Epia SP13000 for Main PC, Holux GR-213 USB GPS Receiver SiRF Star III, 2.4Ghz Uplink with VNC and Custom designed USB Intelligent SDC (In DEV). All fed to a Sony CDX-F7500 Headunit via USB. www.wrx-carpc.co.uk

Comment

I have attached a zip file.
                ````` _____||.\__
                .:.:.:.:.:.:;!_(o)______(o)'i
                TruckputerX - Vortech SuperCharger Vid
                TruckputerX Progress Bar [|||||||||-] 90% Complete [It's never 100% done]

Comment

I saw you already have a mazda version, but it says Mazda 3.

Any chance of a Mazdaspeed version?

http://brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0...azda_Speed.eps

http://www.barrykclark.com/pix/MP3ca...da%20speed.swf

Here are a few files that may help.

Thanks!
                  2011 Nissan Frontier SL
                  AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
                  OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

Hi, as I am not from the states, is it possible to have Km/Hr instead of MPH for the Speedo? Thanks.

Comment

Sorry guys, i think this is going to more difficult to explain than i thought.

xs10x - Chevy symbol in blue with Speedo - What does this mean ? Does this mean you want the Chevy symbol in blue or the text in blue. Which ever one it is, what type of blue. Do you want Clock and Compass also? As i previously said there are so many variations you can have, so for each of the requests you are going to have to spell it out. Therefore can i suggest the following format.

Front Logo - Logo required and colour if required (HTML colour code will be useful)

Clock - (Required YES / NO)
                      Small logo on Clock face
                      Colour of text along with HTML colour code

Speedo - (Required YES / NO)
                      Small logo on Speedo face

Compass - (Required YES / NO)
                      Small logo on Compass face

This will make my life easier and i hope it clears it up for people. Basically the more information the better.

Steve

Comment

Wow, This is very nice. Could you make one for Nissan using the following info
                        Same colors as the Amper Alpine skin (http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ghlight=spaced)

Clock - (YES)
                        Small logo on Clock face (YES)
                        Colour of text along with HTML colour code (AMPER like the Alpine RR skin)

Speedo - (HELL YES)
                        Small logo on Speedo face (YES)

Compass - (YES)
                        Small logo on Compass face - (YES)

Comment

Originally posted by hpric
                          Wow, This is very nice. Could you make one for Nissan using the following info
                          Same colors as the Amper Alpine skin (http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ghlight=spaced)

Clock - (YES)
                          Small logo on Clock face (YES)

Speedo - (HELL YES)
                          Small logo on Speedo face (YES)

Compass - (YES)
                          Small logo on Compass face - (YES)
                          I'll take one of these two cept red font would be nice.. but not neccessary. HTML color #FF0000

Comment

Dam, these are nice.
                            With the current Toyota one, can you add "TRD" below the "TOYOTA".
                            2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
                            89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
                            Y2K Accord Dell GX150
                            RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
                            EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

A Mazda without 3 would be fancy with a km/h-speedo would be very nice

Comment

Working...
                              X