windows media player anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows media player anyone?

hey, im sure this breaks all sorts of copyrights and whatnot but o well. just started this yesterday and im liking the way its turnin out so i think im gonna keep working on it..

its not anywhere near done, nor is this screen. this would be the menu one would receive when turning RR on.

Nice job, good luck w it.

Comment

Looks nice.. the only thing is the play list slider. It does not match the rest of the desing. Good Job

Comment

I was hoping someone would do the new WMP11 look, but yours looks really nice too
        Attached Files
        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Here sort of= http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75035
          P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

I'm in the middle of porting mercury's skin to RR, but I can certainly look at switching it up to look like that black WMP11 skin.
            replicant
            Audi A4 (flickr pics)

Comment

Originally posted by DiNASTY
              I was hoping someone would do the new WMP11 look, but yours looks really nice too

ive been thinking about it, since some of my influence was wmp11.
              01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
              01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
              http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
              mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

wow i have actually never even seen wmp11... thats pretttty nice. now i feel like ive wasted time on 10 when i could have 11. ugh

EDIT: actually, the more i look at it, i like 10's layout better than 11. 11 has cool buttons at the bottom and top, but other than that, it just seems like too much stuff is everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by MGD
                  Looks nice.. the only thing is the play list slider. It does not match the rest of the desing. Good Job
                  yea thats the way it is in wmp, but i think im gonna change it to something more glassy/glossy.

EDIT: scroll bar slider fixed, not too different, just added colors and some curves

Comment

Originally posted by stoneskid
                    Nice job, good luck w it.
                    aw, i got a first post from someone

Comment

WMP11 is very nice,the fetures are awesome,is a lot more stable and less heavier than WMP10 i do like it,soo much that i use it for playing my media file's.it is very nice the way you make this skin,keep it up and lets see you're final work very soon.
                      BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
                      RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
                      WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
                      RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
                      Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

Originally posted by replicant
                        I'm in the middle of porting mercury's skin to RR, but I can certainly look at switching it up to look like that black WMP11 skin.
                        Good Idea.
                        P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

-fixed scroll bar
                          -added green trail for volume and song position

Comment

mediaplayer???
                            why not run wmp embedded and only skin the buttons for navigation etc. on top of the embedded window....
                            or simply run wmp fullscreen and dont use roadrunner....
                            but your choice.......good luck with it...

Comment

Why use cell-phones either... Homing pidgeons work just fine

EDIT: tundra2000, nice work on the scroll bar.
                              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X