I'm looking fo some help please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking fo some help please.

Hi,i was wondering if some1 with some Ps flair could make 3 screens for me ( well actually just a better keypad and the sliders ),i have none!

I don't know about you guy's but all the ( Complete )Phoco screens i come across are hard to navigate,to many screens

this 1 is based on my phone ( a baby could nav it ),the skin will consist of Phoco on,off and down and and every thing else is labels and sliders.

I don't know if its possible but i thought it would be good to use a switch button code on the keypad when texting,like ABC DEF GHI type thing,any ideas on this?

And lastly,i was thinking of just doing the obviouse ie: messages in,out calls in,out,you know,nothing too intense.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

well, you dont have T9-like input from roadrunner, so your best way to do this is, use the RR osk for text input.

i like your sliders, and the display itself, looks very oem and good to read!

make 3 buttons, calls / sms / PB, and make the 3 screens looking the same.

make a left right, up down, pg up pg down button.

just swapping the list in the same screen you know what i mean?

Comment

Well i know we don't have the luxury of a T-9 but for manual input i think the switch button would be ok in texts.

The sliders don't exist yet ( i added them in paint ) but the display does.

"make 3 buttons, calls / sms / PB, and make the 3 screens looking the same" ? In the pic above there are 6 buttons,

If you want SMS press menu and sms screen appears ( Menu label will change to select and Names will change to back.

If you want the next menu item press page down and so on,press hang-up at any time to exit to phoco main.

Pressing page down from main launches the contacts list ( 1 name at a time scrollable or skip to character with keypad )

Pressing Names from main brings up Add,remove,rename,delete contacts.

The phone giants have done all the hard work already and you can have as many screens as you like to exploit phoco and skin commands to the limit ( if you want to )

Very very Oem me thinks
      Attached Files
      P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

ups i didnt saw that u did it as "soft-buttons" directly on the display..

nice work, def. the most usable way to use phoco in rr..

for my skin, i had pretty the same idea

Comment

Now i just need help to make it happen,the keypad is no good cos i can't manipulate Guino's work too well ( i cant produce a down affect ) and i've no idea where to start as far as slider creation goes.

Comment

Midlands Support !

Hello Griff1,

heres a couple of empty and down skins that sort of do what you want I think !

Let me know what you think. For the On skin, what sort of effect are you looking for?

KPJUK
            M1000, 512MB, 512MB CF, 6GB Disk (4200rpm),
            DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......

Comment

OOPS !

And now for the jpg's !
              Attached Files
              DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......

Comment

Thanks mate,Nice work but i was hoping to construct it from existing elements available in the BMV2 PSD's but with a little flair ( which i lack ),the BMV2 skin is badly out of date in the phoco section,and i was hoping for a perfect match so every1 can use it.

You got some serious skills there bud,if you like i could send you what i have if you'd like a play?

Thanks for being first to offer a hand.

Comment

Hello M8,

no probs, point me at the PSD's, and I will see if I can have a go on Friday. In the meantime, I have knocked up your slider files for signal and battery. I don't have Bluetooth yet so I can't test them out. They are in the attached RAR.

Let me know if they work out

cheers
                  KPJUK
                  Attached Files

Comment

Mate your a star,seriously,THANKS,thats such a big help.I'll edit this post with a link when i've uploaded the files.Thanks again.

Comment

Hi kpjuk,here's the link to the PSD's mate,have fun http://rapidshare.de/files/23216663/PSDs_BMV2.rar.html

Comment

Phoco Skin

Hello Lee,

here are the jpg's you wanted. I couldn't find the Down buttons in the PSD's, so I have played around with the hue saturation to get a reasonable down effect. Also, the Phoco images are crap ! I haven't had a chance to look for some decent images.

Have a look and see if this meets your requirements, and let me know if you want any changes.

cheers m8

KPJUK
                        Attached Files

Comment

**** your fast.Nice work mate,very nice.
                          In the PSD's,you should find Phoco down,the buttons have a reversable gradient but only in that psd.The RGB for the blue is 0303FF and you should set it to normal instead of screen.
                          Can you use this RGB for the screen ( 119, 132 ,122. )

Wicked job mate.

Comment

Hello M8,

Glad to see their reasonably close !

Give us a few minutes, and I'll sort those out for you. I have downloaded the BMV2 skin from Guino's site, and can see what you mean on the buttons. The PSD's don't have the down image in them, but the skin Jpg's do. I'll lift the button icons off them and finish these off properly.

cheers
                            KPJUK

Comment

Here we go,

1. Changed the screen colour as requetsed
                              2. Changed the Blue as requested
                              3. cut the icons from the BMV2 skin jpg's, they look much better.

I have not added any text to the buttons, as I think you said in your earlier post that you would do them as labels. This is how I have written my skins, to make them more user configurable.

enjoy
                              KPJUK
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X