Version 1.0 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 1.0 Preview

OK, this is my first attempt at skinning and photoshop. I borrowed ideas and some graphics from some other skinners here. I hope they don't mind.

This skin is very basic with no flash. But it is pretty fast. Side arrows scroll between Main, Audio Player, and Info. The rest is pretty straight forward. I don't have iGuidance on my work computer so I embedded notepad as an example.

I just need to finish the emulator skin, the mixer skin, and the skin loader skin and I'll be done. Any interest and I'll release it.

My Worklog
    2006 Tungsten Grey GT | Dark Charcoal Leather | 18" Fanblades | Spoiler Delete
    C&L Intake | Bullitt Mufflers | MGW Short-throw Shifter | MGW Interior Pieces

Wow : Dinasty and LiquidSmoke Styles together, I like a lot the idea.
    I like very much this start and i hope you will keep on this project.

I hope you will leave the labels of the buttons skinnable by skin editor... Like LSXVoid, for me the most flexible skin.
    Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

I also like your skin,

will there be a phoco integration?

Greetz,
      LogDoc

Comment

I hadn't originally planned to do phoco, but we'll see. After I release the first beta, if enough people request it, I may add new features.
        My Worklog

Comment

A few more screenshots. I think I'm pretty much ready for a beta release but I need a name for this skin and a place to host the files. Any suggestions?

My Worklog

Comment

Originally posted by WarningSLO
            OK, this is my first attempt at skinning and photoshop. I borrowed ideas and some graphics from some other skinners here. I hope they don't mind.
            i dont mind, im sure DiNASTY doent either. Just long as its noted.

I like the look, (how could i not )

as for a name, how about warningshot?
            01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
            01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
            mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Yeah I might need some approval from CdrSkull as well. Some of the stuff is from MC2.0. Thanks for the nod.
              My Worklog

Comment

Looks great man! Love the simplicity, Im a function over form person and hot damn I like this. Hope to see it released!
                Build Things, it keeps your brain busy.

AutoPC v1 (Retired) - AutoPC v2 (in progress) - www.shocknet.us

Comment

Isn't that new Muse album freaking awesome? God I love them!
                  -

Comment

Yeah I love pretty much anything Muse. Its too bad they don't get more recognition here in the states. Americans have terrible taste in music.

Anyways, still playing around with the main screen layout. Thinking about adding a visualization area, similar to lsxvoid, but it does clutter things more, and yes, I like the simplicity. Should have a beta release in the next few days.
                    My Worklog

Comment

Working...
                    X