Advanced Skinning question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Skinning question

I have searched, and can't seem to find if this is possible or not, thus this post.

I was wondering if there were a way to load a "skin within a skin". I am working on a skin with a large empty area in the center. I would like to be able to, when pressing one of the side buttons, just pop that skin into the center of the screen, The same way embedding an application is done.

I know you can change a static image in a location when pushing a button, but I need the overlayed button commands to go there as well.

Is this possible dirrectly, or with some sort of workaround?
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

currently not possible the way you describe it.

You can load another .skin file "on top" of the current .skin thats loaded, but the one on the bottom is not active while this is happening.

I think what you want or would need is this
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=83426
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Thanks LS, funny we were thinking the same thing within just a couple days of each other... I subscribed to that thread BTW
      Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Seems quite a good idea to be able to do this tbh, kind of like frames in html, keep part static and another part dynamic so it can be altered, i.e menus etc

Comment

Working...
        X