X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrystalBlue Road Runner Skin

------edited----------------------------------------------------------
    if you want to look at the beta release thread and know actual features implemented and planned move to this thread.
    ------edited----------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
    this is my first Road Runner Skin...
    What do you think about?
    Please let me know if someone is interested in and I'll go on development...

P.S. : I've added my mitsu logo...but it's possible to change it...
    Live today like it is your last day, and behave as though you will live forever...

my WEBSITE

MapMonkey Dalai skin-preview-download ITA-email me for ENG
    Road Runner CrystalBlue skin-preview-beta release

wow, looks really nice.
    Installed
    Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
    512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
    Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
    [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quattro View Post
      wow, looks really nice.
      ok it's enough for me. I'll go on...

Thanks Quattro.
      Live today like it is your last day, and behave as though you will live forever...

my WEBSITE

Comment

Some of the lines look a little jagged, you might wanna work on that.
        Installed
        Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
        512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
        Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
        [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Very nice!
          Yeah google!

Comment

Originally posted by Quattro View Post
            Some of the lines look a little jagged, you might wanna work on that.
            You're right...
            ...I'm working on...
            thanks very much.

Thanks craz79

my WEBSITE

Comment

Very Nice!

WoW! That looks really nice! Clean, simple, modern... what more could someone ask for? Molto bello!

As fhr the jagged lines, try turning up the smoothness a bit in the bevel tool, that usually does the trick for me, unless there is a lot of gradient shading on that border before you bevel it, the it's rough to get it smooth looking.

And the Mitsubishi Logo in the center I REALLY like that I feel like this skin was designed for me! Blue is my favorite color, however my car is bright red, what a perfect match
              (<-----see avatar )
              Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Wow, this skin is sweet! I'd love to use it, but my car is black and red. Awesome none-the-less though!

Comment

Very nice work! Looking forward to seeing the rest of it. It's hard to come up with something different and that looks different (the good way different)! Well done.

Mike

Comment

I can't tell you how much pleasure it give to me reading you like my skin...
                    Lines jagged problem solved.
                    As soon as possible I'll post other picture...

(JohnWPB)Thanks for tricks, I solved the problem before reading your post , but tricks are never enough
                    If you like the logo I modeled in 3D there are other works on this forum with it that you can use ...

(mikeyr68)Don't worry, I designed the skin in a way so that it's simple for me to change the theme color... I'm planning to make also a red copy...

my WEBSITE

Comment

I said I solved jagged lines... but it's not me who has to judge..
                      here the picture...

it seems to me smoother than before, but if you notice some jagged please tell me where...
                      Attached Files

my WEBSITE

Comment

ON and DOWN picture...
                        Attached Files

my WEBSITE

Comment

I like this alot.
                          One thing I allways look for in a skin though is that the media control butons are at the bottom and in the same spot on every screen. Makes things a lot more uniform and easy to use.
                          Really, it think it is an awsome concept, RUN WITH IT do not walk or crawl. I really want to see this thing in action.
                          New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
                          New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
                          "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

also on your buttons, dont make the whol button glow. I like how you added a glare feature to the icons. Maybe try adding the glare when they are selected instead of glowing the whole button. This would be cool
                            My 2 cents anyway
                            New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
                            New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
                            "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderStick View Post
                              I like this alot.
                              One thing I allways look for in a skin though is that the media control butons are at the bottom and in the same spot on every screen. Makes things a lot more uniform and easy to use.
                              Really, it think it is an awsome concept, RUN WITH IT do not walk or crawl. I really want to see this thing in action.
                              Thanks for suggestion,
                              I have to agree with you: I love bottom buttons because I have to push them without looking everytime at the screen and the border of screen is usefull to this pourpose

Also I'm trying to change from a picture to another just what is necessary, so that the same buttons are always (or when possible) in the same positions..

I didn't put play control on this picture, like I did with volume control, because I use it just as a menu where you go when you want to change application or to power off PC.

Originally posted by ThunderStick View Post
                              Maybe try adding the glare when they are selected instead of glowing the whole button. This would be cool
                              My 2 cents anyway
                              I love that glares, at first I used them in the DOWN picture, but a single glare was not much visible, on the contrary glowing buttons seem too heavy, but a single one seems to me not too much...

Anyhow, if you'll not changed your mind when you'll see it working and other guys are of the same opinion I'll be happy to find another way to glow pushed buttons .

my WEBSITE

Comment

Working...
                              X