album art not showing up...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• album art not showing up...

I've been trying to play around with a skin, and no matter what I try, the album art element doesn't show up when I load up the skin in RR even when I place it on the top or the bottom of the items list in the skin editor. Is there something I'm missing?

you need to add a J,x,y,w,h ie..

J,50,100,100,100

and I think you will also need to a a ALBUMART label.. ie..

L15,0,0,0,0,128,255,128,18,"Arial Narrow:B","ALBUMART",""

CdR
    Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Ok, gave that a try:

Code:

/, L, x, y, w, h, color R;RGB, G, B, font size;FONT, font name, Code;LABELCODES, Tooltip;LABELALIGNMENT

L11,0,0,0,0,128,255,128,18,"Arial Narrow:B","ALBUMART",""

/, J, x, y, w, h
      J01,549,064,170,170
      But still getting no love... any ideas?

Comment

I had to enable Show Icons in RR.INI and make sure the hidden and system attributes weren't set on the JPGs

Good luck,
        Rich

Comment

Originally posted by RichP714 View Post
          I had to enable Show Icons in RR.INI and make sure the hidden and system attributes weren't set on the JPGs

Good luck,
          Rich
          Yep the settings are all in order. Album art works in other skins as well...

Comment

post the whole .skin file and lets have a look
            Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

shazam!
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks like you have two J01's defined...the first one looks like a combination of expressions for the J (album Art) and R (album text art) tags.

You probably don't have any album text art, and just want the JPG album art to show, but the first J01 is on top and therefore blank...try deleting it

Comment

Originally posted by RichP714 View Post
                  Looks like you have two J01's defined...the first one looks like a combination of expressions for the J (album Art) and R (album text art) tags.

You probably don't have any album text art, and just want the JPG album art to show, but the first J01 is on top and therefore blank...try deleting it
                  Yeah I just want the jpg to show up at the coordinates... but I just deleted the top J expression, to no effect.

edit: just did some more messing around, and it seems that the playlist was actually covering the entire item, so it was displaying just fine.

So now the question is, is it even possible to put these album covers over other objects like playlists and text? Because it seems to be not working no matter in what order I code the audio_player.skin. This skin used to work just fine too.... could it be because of a new RR.exe that has caused this change?

Comment

Working...
                  X