Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SkinReloader (realtime) - ? - for SkinDesign...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkinReloader (realtime) - ? - for SkinDesign...

Guino - all...

Not sure this is possible now, perhaps I am missing a hotkey or step - but if not would be nice. I've used other apps in the past that had skinning implementations that allowed for side-by-side design and reload.

All it really does is allow a hotkey to reload the skin elements upon and edit (you have editor or make changes in another window) and vs having to reload RR the hotkey would reload the skin and allow for faster skin design ...

Is this already present and I've missed something? If not would make for a nice add if at all possible with the RR architecture...

Thanks for consideration...

Hello kolemieux,

the command you want is "RELOADSKIN". Just create a button on your skin and give it this command.

cheers
    KPJUK
    M1000, 512MB, 512MB CF, 6GB Disk (4200rpm),
    DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......

Comment

Dang - can u believe I did not think of that.... It's the same for skin changing. Thanks for that tip I should have realized it - major help......

Thx again...

Originally posted by kpjuk View Post
      Hello kolemieux,

the command you want is "RELOADSKIN". Just create a button on your skin and give it this command.

cheers
      KPJUK

Comment

Put:

116,"RELOADSKIN"

In your keyTBL.ini and restart RR, then just press F5 to reload the skin, or use whatever key that you want by using the keycode.exe in your RR folder to get the keycode associated with that key and replace it with the 116 in the line above
        RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
        Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
        Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
        RRMedia
        RRExtended
        DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

Thanks much !!!!

Originally posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
          Put:

116,"RELOADSKIN"

In your keyTBL.ini and restart RR, then just press F5 to reload the skin, or use whatever key that you want by using the keycode.exe in your RR folder to get the keycode associated with that key and replace it with the 116 in the line above

Comment

Nice one Blue ZX3, I never thought to do that !

cheers
            KPJUK
            M1000, 512MB, 512MB CF, 6GB Disk (4200rpm),
            DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......

Comment

Working...
            X