Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "pop up" help...

hi,

ive got a skin poping up over the base skin, but when my "pop up" shows, my base skin disapears...??
    im using the "MENU;skin_name.skin" command, and in the skin_name.skin file, i have /POSX and /POSY to position the "pop up" where i want it...

any one got some suggestions...?

What disapears? Your screen or your embedded application? I don't think the calling screen disapears.

Comment

the calling screen disapears...

this is the screen before i press the "pop up" button:

and when i press the "pop up" button, i get this:

as you can see the calling screen disapears,
      as this is what i want to happen:

any suggestions...??

Comment

anyone...?

Comment

Hi Marazi,

when you call a Menu, the background screen will stop working, as focus is handed to the menu. I don't know why your header has gone missing though, unless its part of the embedded application.

If that background is a Navigon screen, when RR gives the focus to your menu, the application will in effect be pushed to the back. When you have finished with your menu, the screen should come back, at least that's what happens with my GPS screen.

cheers
          KPJUK
          M1000, 512MB, 512MB CF, 6GB Disk (4200rpm),
          DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......

Comment

when you call a Menu, the background screen will stop working, as focus is handed to the menu. I don't know why your header has gone missing though, unless its part of the embedded application.
            the bottom bar that disapears is a part of my skin and not navigator...

anyone else got some suggestions...?

Comment

Working...
            X