Progress Report on Freedom v3.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress Report on Freedom v3.0

OK.. heres where you can request additions / changes to Freedom v2.1 I'm not saying I will do your request, but if enough people want it and I think its a good idea then it will be done.

Additions so far ...
    • Fixed GPSSat Indicators on all screen ( wasnt showing on some )
    • Added abilty to exit call screen and use skin, but you can only end your call from the phone screen

CdR
    Attached Files
    Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

ha ha this skin is realy cool!!
    I don't know if is too early, but I think that It could be nice if Freedom support the new Radio RDS plug-in for Cinergy user. Take a look here
    Chrysler 300C Touring 2006 CRD

My ex car - Alfa 147 project

Italian Rock Band! http://www.pikasso.it

Comment

It would be nice when the Audio Getaway feature from Bluetooth would start when RR/Freefone loads. (For getting Sound on Speakers)

Comment

Would the directory list embedded already in the audio player, be a request for v3 or are you treating that as a special order item just for me??
        Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
        Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

so when you're at home, thats who answers? why do you leave home?!?

Comment

lol I thank brad would have something to say out that ..
            Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Hi, Thought hard on what i would like to see heres my list in order top to bottom.

Features:
              1. Search all files in Audio Browser
              2. Search current playlist in Audio Player
              3. Ability to change text size in a setting somewhere (for lists like Audio Player Browser etc.)
              4. Scrolling text on Audio Plyer of selected items in list and song playing at top title.
              5. Smaller text size in TV skin (too big & wide imo)
              6. Ability to enable and disable the track number pop up
              7. set night screen delay and have it enabled day time aswell maybe call it screen saver?

Bugs:
              a. Fixed bass & treble sliders.
              b. In the video player the video is overstreched sideways when not in fullscreen mode but looks fine in when fullscreen.
              www.vortexleather.com

Comment

questions

hoping maybe GPS gas.

Comment

I say search ability is my number one feature I would like. And if you could possibly work XM into it

Comment

the only thing i say is a must need at this point is the SEARCHFILES search option. Thats the only thing i miss from MediaCenter.
                    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by CdRsKuLL View Post
                      • Added abilty to exit call screen and use skin, but you can only end your call from the phone screen

CdR
                      does this mean that free phone will override the actually buttons when i use so i cant hit end call manually? or am i misunderstanding

also i really like freedrive/fone but sometimes the flash still slows my system
                      are freefone variables importable to RR by itself or does it require flash
                      .______
                      | '_ |__\___
                      [(o)|___(o)] XB
                      ._________
                      | I__I I_I|_\__I
                      [(o)______(o)]b VanPimpin'

LostReceptions Apps D/L Here

GPSGasoline- Rewriting

Draw- SkribblePad for Touchscreens

iGQwerty-iG3.0 Qwerty Keyboard

CarPCNetwork

Comment

it would be nice to have the capability to show incoming sms; I don't believe that is so important being able to write down them in a car, but reading would be really useful

Comment

Originally posted by lucianop View Post
                          it would be nice to have the capability to show incoming sms; I don't believe that is so important being able to write down them in a car, but reading would be really useful
                          I agree... My car has integrated bluetooth handsfree on the factory radio... It shows who's calling and allows me to make calls from the OEM touchscreen... Supposedly it also has outgoing sms and phonebook, but these two features dont work on my setup because they need a special phone/firmware and also a cradle to connect the phone phisically to the car...

Anyways, all this to say that I often drive with the phone in my trousers pocket, and dont bother to get it out, but when an incoming SMS arrives it is a PAIN to get the phone sitting down...

Hence, SMS alert is very nice to have in the car

Also, a way of choosing easily (like a click-on-click-off button) whether you want to use audio gateway or not is very important...

In my car I need to select from the handset whether I want to use handsfree or not, and this is a pain when other ppl are in the car, everytime the phone rings the music mutes, and even worse whenever I make a call using the handset it still defaults to handsfree, so I need to wait until the call starts ringing so the "HANDSET" option popups up on my phone...

Just a few ideas for yall
                          Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
                          Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

A skin for the new google-earth plugin from guino!
                            Thx
                            Supergong

Comment

I'd like to add a request for the webbrowser plugin skin
                              mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                              Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                              Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Working...
                              X