Skin help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin help

Hey. I'm having an issue with the placement of the iguidance window when it's embedded into RR. Here's a screenshot:

That's my external_gps skin, iguidance embedded, and the .skin file overlayed for convenience.

Do you see how the iguidance window is not visible all the way on the left. I have determined that the two last entries in that .skin file control that area, and I figured out how to move the iguidance window, and incorporate more or less of iguidance's window, but only on the right side.

How do I get those first 20 left-most pixels to show up?

/, C, x, y, w, h
    C01,020,060,820,520

I tried setting the "020" above to "000" and all it did was remove the left 20-pixel gray vertical bar, but only revealed the desktop behind, not the missing piece of iguidance. And that was far more annoying.

Help!
    A car without turbo is a car with perpetual lag.

My Ride
    My New Page

I don't think this is a skin issue.
    What RR exe are you using? I think this issue has been addressed in the IG Native thread.
    Thats all i know as i don't use IG,I hope this helps and i've not missed the point.

Skip that,i found the answer for you = http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...72&postcount=7
    P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

Working...
    X